• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

In a Quandary...please help! (Long-winded)

Hey, Skibum

We're in the western suburbs...Bloomingdale...and have also been to Vail, though not long enough to suit me!

Thanks for the good wishes...my husband and I are both so excited about all this!

We did it! Going to post our happy news on the main board. Thanks to all of you for all your help!

Hi, Ginny, and other new friends...

I'd like to thank you first for all the helpful responses. I talked to our guide tonight (this time he gave me his cell phone and told me to call him at home ;-) We are going to close the deal tomorrow morning when he goes into the office, so all my fingers and toes and elbows and eyes are crossed that the story in the morning is the same as it was tonight, and I'll be able to make a really happy new member post tomorrow!

Did your guide tell you that all the phones at Disney crashed last week? Some people had phones back within hours (the older, non-updated ones) but others did not have phones (incl voice mail) literally for days. I understand that eventually led to a number of guides (incl mine) giving out their cellphone numbers.

Wow, no...didn't know about the phones. I talked to a friend of mine while in Florida who is a cast member and he said the contemporary tower DVC was a done deal...also heard DVC will take over some rooms (2 floors?) and maybe an additional building at the Grand Californian Hotel in Disneyland. Neat!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter