I'm.........

I’m wondering where January went - it blasted by.

@Meriweather - how are you doing?
I hope you are feeling a little better.
Let us know

I’m wondering where January went - it blasted by.

@Meriweather - how are you doing?
I hope you are feeling a little better.
Let us know

@slo , you asked what I was wondering about. Meriweather, how are you feeling??
I'm doing well, thanks for asking.
Can start driving when I feel I can. Not sure yet, since it is my right leg.
I can go up and down the stairs. I can use just a cane instead of the walker but I like the walker in the house, then I can use both hands to do things.
Just a little ache for pain. Thigh muscle is still healing.

How about you, Bobbi? Did everything get better?
How was the cruise and the WDW trip at SSR?

We had a great trip, with Tom and Simba’s Mom during pre cruise! We were to be at Vero for two days but room out of commission and they gave us two nights at BWV. Then BCV, that’s when we met and spent some time with Simba’s Mom.

Cruise was great, but not at all pleased with Pixar part, not enough, I expected more. However, our stateroom attendant, the food, the time with friends and pool time were excellent and so very enjoyable! It cost more because of Pixar, and didn’t like that.

Then three nights at SSR with three of us who were on the cruise and another friend who came from OK. I hadn’t seen Patricia in a year and a half, so that was extra special.

Our health was all good! No problems. With my walker I did thousands of steps a day. Amazingly I lost a pound on this vacation in spite of Mickey Bars and excellent food!

@Meriweather - I’m glad to hear you’re feeling better. Just keep taking it slow and you’ll be back to normal before you know it.
Sending lots of thoughts and PD:wizard: your way.

@Meriweather - I’m glad to hear you’re feeling better. Just keep taking it slow and you’ll be back to normal before you know it.
Sending lots of thoughts and PD:wizard: your way.
Well, I might have to speed up my healing :(
Just got news that DIL's father has cancer and declining rapidly. They are giving him a month. DIL will be flying there soon (TN). That leaves us to help with the kids.
DD will try to alter her a schedule a little but it won't cover everything.
We'll see what happens....and how fast

Well, I might have to speed up my healing :(
Just got news that DIL's father has cancer and declining rapidly. They are giving him a month. DIL will be flying there soon (TN). That leaves us to help with the kids.
DD will try to alter her a schedule a little but it won't cover everything.
We'll see what happens....and how fast
Oh no….How sad!
Your DIL is blessed to have you to help her.
....we've already checked the menu and it looks so yummy! [we're all adventurous eaters]
Please let us know how it was after you go.

I’m going to the gastroenterologist this morning for my annual checkup and to schedule my annual colonoscopy - fun fun - LOL! I’m so used to them now that they don‘t bother me. The clean out night gives me a reason to veg out in front of the TV, which is right next to a bathroom - I can catch up on some of my shows :happytv:

@Meriweather , how are you managing?

@slo , that’s a great attitude. I had what was probably my last colonoscopy in November.
I'm doing well. Thank you for asking. I can now walk around the house without any assistance, but carry the cane with me just in case ;)
Going to start taking walks outside this weekend and will try driving next week

I’m leaving for the gym soon - gotta get there in a few minutes before they open at 7:00am, so I can get my favorite treadmill.

Who’s watching The Super Bowl tomorrow?
I’m a maybe - it’s up to Kevin. If he wants to watch it, then I’ll sit there with him and if he doesn’t, then we’ll watch something else - either way is fine with me. Katie though is very excited to watch The Superbowl with her friends at school - she loves watching football, so she’s going to have a blast!

No watching football here.
DS will....if the kids will let him. DIL is still at her parents for another week.
DD ...not sure. She has mandatory overtime.

Reactions: slo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter