I'm.........

I am feeling a bit better today, it’s my back that’s giving me trouble this week. Somehow I found a way to hurt my upper back when I was weeding. It needed to be done.
A sore back is not fun, do you do stretching or yoga?

We need another $500 work done on the pool. It can wait until the end of pool season.
Some electrical stuff
There’s always something that “needs” to be done! At least with our pond, that is. They will be digging our an old UV light in fall. They installed a better one this summer.

Reactions: slo

Isn't that the way it goes.
I need a new washer too,......but it has to wait until all this pool stuff is done.
Plus DH just had a lot of dental work. Need to get caught up before Christmas shopping starts

Thanks Meriweather, :) with limited things to take for pain, I am a bit down this morning.

• Sad
Reactions: slo
:eek:
David is always messing with our hot tub, I am not sure it is worth it, then I get it in and stress melts.
I did think......buy dirt and fill it in ;) But the grand kids love it. We hardly ever go in it unless they are staying with us

I'm not going to have it filled. The kids spend a lot of time it it from April though Nov.
But they don't do any of the maintenance!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter