I'm thankful for...MICKEY!!! My Thanksgiving '08 TR!: TR Update, Last Day!

Completely off topic, but

I ran 13 miles today!!!!!

:cool1: :banana: :woohoo: :yay: :cheer2:

Of course, I now feel like I need a knee replacement, but I am so thrilled that I did it and lived to tell about it. That means I will be able to finish the race in May!!! Yay!!!!

Congrats!!!!! That's amazing :)

I talked to my brother, J, today, and he said he and his wife are seriously considering coming to WDW with us!

They were pretty worried about money, but my mom said she would help them with the cost in place of Christmas gifts. She will be relieved because my bro is a very hard person to shop for!

I am SO happy that J and S (his wife) are probably coming!

J is tons of fun. He and I enjoy all the same stuff at WDW.

I was so excited after I talked to J that I joined Tour Guide Mike! It served us so well on our Halloween trip that I must do it again.

The sad thing about TGM is that it told me that we have 242 days till our trip. When it's said like that, it seems like forever away!

Here's a pic of J from our trip to the Grand Canyon last year

P4200180.jpg

And a pic of me and the pooches at our neighborhood dog show today. Although I didn't enter them in the dog show, I know in my heart that they tie for the cutest ever.

P3290201.jpg

It was quite tricky getting up from that squatting position today because my legs were killing me after my run!

I was just about to post an update on out TR, and one of the things I was going to do was to welcome you back to the boards after a hiatus of sorts. Lo and behold, what caught my eye but a new pre-trip by Swans!!! So, I dashed over here to check out who was hating and all.

I will look forward to reading along with you, and we will make it work for us to meet up that week sometime. We'll be at Pop in June/July, but at All Star Music at Thanksgiving. We always visit Pop, even if we don't stay there, so we could meet up there or in one of the parks or DTD or whatever works for you. We'll talk about that closer in. 200+ days does feel far off though, doesn't it?
We got really spoiled this year wearing out those APs.
Now we'll have to get back to more normal visiting habits - maybe twice a year.
Three if we can swing it somehow.
One if our checkbooks start squealing too much.

The Grand Canyon picture is beautiful. I would love to go and see it for myself. Trent has been, when his basketball team was playing in an Arizona tournament in high school. He says you just have to see it in person to really grasp it.

Anyway, we will look forward to hearing all this trip planning with you. Do you have your ADR wish list going? I didn't read everything yet, so you may have already said. I just scrolled through quickly to respond. We're hoping to have Thanksgiving dinner with the colonial Micky, Minnie, etc. at Liberty Tree Tavern, if we can get a coveted ADR. I'll be on the phone bright and early on May 26th to try to snag that!

Completely off topic, but

I ran 13 miles today!!!!!

:cool1: :banana: :woohoo: :yay: :cheer2:

Of course, I now feel like I need a knee replacement, but I am so thrilled that I did it and lived to tell about it. That means I will be able to finish the race in May!!! Yay!!!!

why?? :confused3 Why??? :rotfl2:

no really congrats. That is great. My friends do marathons and love it.

I was just about to post an update on out TR, and one of the things I was going to do was to welcome you back to the boards after a hiatus of sorts. Lo and behold, what caught my eye but a new pre-trip by Swans!!! So, I dashed over here to check out who was hating and all.

I will look forward to reading along with you, and we will make it work for us to meet up that week sometime. We'll be at Pop in June/July, but at All Star Music at Thanksgiving. We always visit Pop, even if we don't stay there, so we could meet up there or in one of the parks or DTD or whatever works for you. We'll talk about that closer in. 200+ days does feel far off though, doesn't it?
We got really spoiled this year wearing out those APs.
Now we'll have to get back to more normal visiting habits - maybe twice a year.
Three if we can swing it somehow.
One if our checkbooks start squealing too much.

The Grand Canyon picture is beautiful. I would love to go and see it for myself. Trent has been, when his basketball team was playing in an Arizona tournament in high school. He says you just have to see it in person to really grasp it.

Anyway, we will look forward to hearing all this trip planning with you. Do you have your ADR wish list going? I didn't read everything yet, so you may have already said. I just scrolled through quickly to respond. We're hoping to have Thanksgiving dinner with the colonial Micky, Minnie, etc. at Liberty Tree Tavern, if we can get a coveted ADR. I'll be on the phone bright and early on May 26th to try to snag that!

It would be so much fun to meet! We'll have to figure out our schedules as the trips get closer!

The Grand Canyon is indescribable. Truly breathtaking.

Oh, I'm glad you said May 26th. I gotta write that down for when we can make ADRs for Thanksgiving! I think we'll try to do Liberty Tree Tavern later in the trip.

Thanks for joining me here! :goodvibes

why?? :confused3 Why??? :rotfl2:

no really congrats. That is great. My friends do marathons and love it.

:rotfl:

I won't go so far as to say I love it, but it's definitely a sense of accomplishment!

It would be so much fun to meet! We'll have to figure out our schedules as the trips get closer!

The Grand Canyon is indescribable. Truly breathtaking.

Oh, I'm glad you said May 26th. I gotta write that down for when we can make ADRs for Thanksgiving! I think we'll try to do Liberty Tree Tavern later in the trip.

Thanks for joining me here! :goodvibes

:rotfl:

I won't go so far as to say I love it, but it's definitely a sense of accomplishment!

my friends love it. U saw them in my July report. E & M. they r married and he is Biff's nephew and now they r training for a triathalon.

I'm here!! so awesome about DH joining you! EEEE!!! Cant wait to keep reading -- 6 days is a long time!!

my friends love it. U saw them in my July report. E & M. they r married and he is Biff's nephew and now they r training for a triathalon.

I know there are so many people who love running...I wish I were one of those people.

A triathlon sounds awesome. The swimming alone would kill me!

This morning, I woke up to a 40% off any book coupon for Borders in my email.

So after my first few patients, I stopped at Borders with the intention of buying the Unofficial Guide. HOWEVER...they actually had Passporters. Usually, the bookstores around here don't have Passporters. I've never owned a Passporter before, but I'm very curious about them.

After about 15 minutes of debating, I purchased the Passporter. I'm so excited to start looking at it!

I WAS going to buy the Unofficial Guide and use for a month and then hand it over to my bro and his wife when I see them in May. Oops!

I'm off to look at my Passporter!

So after my first few patients, I stopped at Borders with the intention of buying the Unofficial Guide. HOWEVER...they actually had Passporters. Usually, the bookstores around here don't have Passporters. I've never owned a Passporter before, but I'm very curious about them.

After about 15 minutes of debating, I purchased the Passporter. I'm so excited to start looking at it!

I WAS going to buy the Unofficial Guide and use for a month and then hand it over to my bro and his wife when I see them in May. Oops!

I love the Passporter.

I get those coupons every other day. it is a little annoying.

How fun, I love the Passporter guides! They're perfect for people like us who are obsessed and OCD about planning trips :lmao: I always get the deluxe version for our trips and I use the Passpockets to plans our days out, and then take each one with us every day to follow our plans and to keep track of our tickets, ADRs, fastpasses and little souvenirs. Have fun looking through it all!

How fun, I love the Passporter guides! They're perfect for people like us who are obsessed and OCD about planning trips :lmao: I always get the deluxe version for our trips and I use the Passpockets to plans our days out, and then take each one with us every day to follow our plans and to keep track of our tickets, ADRs, fastpasses and little souvenirs. Have fun looking through it all!

The Passporter is SO much fun!

I am having a hard time getting my end of the month paperwork done for work. The Passporter is too tempting!!!!

The Passporter is SO much fun!

I am having a hard time getting my end of the month paperwork done for work. The Passporter is too tempting!!!!

:lmao: I'm trying to do a Cognitive Development paper that's due in my psych class tomorrow so I have The Dis and Word open, and I keep saying to myself, "OK, one more paragraph" so I write a few sentences and then get distracted by the boards again :rotfl2:

Good luck getting your work done, that book's pretty addicting!

I love those coupons! I am a book junkie, so they come in very handy for me. I like Amazon's prices, but I hate having to wait for a book to come in the mail!
I hate waiting for them to come to.

:lmao: I'm trying to do a Cognitive Development paper that's due in my psych class tomorrow so I have The Dis and Word open, and I keep saying to myself, "OK, one more paragraph" so I write a few sentences and then get distracted by the boards again :rotfl2:

Good luck getting your work done, that book's pretty addicting!
get to work. no more slacking. :rotfl2:

I have a barnes and noble membership, I should look into getting the unofficial guide!

I love the Passporter :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter