I'm stressin...please help!!

Alright as of right now I have a package through AAA for $2,900. That is for 6days 6nights at WL (standard) with 6day park passes (no park hopping) and Dining plan. This is for 2 adults and 2 children (7&3). This is for 5/8-5/14

Would I be better off if either my husband or I to get an AP so we could use the AP codes and get DDE??

TIA!!

Sarah

Yes. You would be better with the AP deal, at least in my opinion. Your total with 1 AP, the AP room rate, 1 adult and 2 child 6 day park passes with no pluses and no hopping and the DDE card would be $1943.75. BUT AP codes for standard rooms at the WL may be tough to come by. I have had better luck getting water or courtyard view rooms. Even with those, you'd still save good bit. If you really want that standard room, make sure that either you or your travel agent are checking a few times a week to see if it becomes available before your 45 day line on the package.

Hope this helps! PM me if you have any questions or if you need help with it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter