I'm ready to go *now*!

AngieBelle

<font color=#FF0066>Future Belle on Broadway<br><f
If all goes well, this fall begins my last year of college! My plan, as I've mentioned before, is to head off to Orlando next May after graduation and start my career in entertainment with Disney! I'm really excited about the idea, and so is my mom. In fact, so is Chris (naturally) and my other good friends at WDW :) I've even already found a probable roommate, EngrDaisy, a CM who posts here on the DIS. (I'm the one who introduced her to you all) I'm all raring to go...but there's a little thing called school that I have to get through first. Something tells me this is going to be a long year....and I can't let myself botch up my classes. Not when I'm this close to being done!

Wah! I wanna return to Florida now!:Pinkbounc

You know what? This last year is going to go more quickly than you imagine. The first semester will be the toughest and your second semester should be a breeze :)

Exciting to think about being finished with school, isn't it?

I have to agree with nativetxn... that last year goes by veyr quickly (almost too quickly). You'll be down in Florida before you know it. Good luck with your final year of school!!!

Savor each day... school is soon a memory - and usually a good one at that. :)

before you know it you will be in Florida!

and we will all see you in a disney show! :)

You can make it through one last year! Good luck!

Can't wait to catch you in the B&TB show at MGM!;) You have the right attitude to make it happen. I agree with the others, the last year of school goes by too fast. How exciting to be starting off on your dream!:D

Savor this last year of college! You're a step ahead of so many college seniors - you know what you want to do and where you want to go! (My older son will be done in May as well, but he has no idea what to do job-wise!)

Go AngieBelle Go!

Ze room of Ze Engr must speak ze north zea speak

Sounds like a great plan for the next year. Best of luck to you in the new school year! :)

I think you will have a wonderful senior year! {{{{HUGS}}}} to you AngieBelle!

Originally posted by Zurg
Ze room of Ze Engr must speak ze north zea speak

Zurg, yew forgot zee "ja's". Remember, zee Vikings like to say "Ja!", ja!

Angela, I think eet iz vonderful zat yew are finishing skool. Just think, one more year and yew get to listen to bad Viking accent talk, ja!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter