• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

I'm outta here...

luvdsny

Homeschool Mom Extraordinaire Go Broncos!
....'til next week. :)

Tomorrow morning we leave for The Happiest Place On Earth....Disneyland!!! :)

I'll need someone to take my place as 'THE most enthusiastic person going to the convention'....any volunteers? ;)

Take care fellow conventioneers....I'll see you on the other side of this trip. :)

Have a great time, Tia!!! Ride some rides for me! I'll try to take your place when it comes to convention enthusiasm. ;) But, you're a tough act to follow! :) Have fun and "see" you when you get back!! :earsgirl:

Thanks Barb. :) You are exactly who I had in mind. ;)

And is it okay with you if I ride the 'whimp rides' for you? I'm not yet 'grown up enough' for the s-c-a-r-y rides. :eek:

;)

Tia, I didn't get to say good bye to you yesterday. I hope you are having a wonderfully fabulous time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter