I'm here, sort of....

BernardandMissBianca

Rum makes math fun!
I am here but the General is home this week so I have to pretend to do house work. :rolleyes1

Seriously though, DH is home this week so we have a lot to do. Looks like he has to go the Switzerland soon so that will probably be a 2 week trip, and the kids only have 10 days left. :yay: So it's the end of the year push of projects, plays, field trips etc.....
I have wrapped up PTO for the summer but then it's handing the reins of various projects over to new people and so on.

Anywho, if ya'll need me send me a PM, e-mail, or call me. I'm still reading my mail, I am just staying off the DIS since I get absolutely nothing accomplished at home if I'm chattin' with ya'll all day. :flower3:

Oh and on Friday my BFF is having a hysterectomy so can you say a little prayer for her? She's only 33 but she has had womanly issues all her life including cervical cancer at 19. I will be taking her 2 girls on after the surgery because she is not allowed to drive, lift, etc for 8 weeks. That'll be fun! :rolleyes: :rotfl2:

Miss you!!!
Our last day is tomorrow!! Yeah!!!
I'll shoot you an email later tonight w/ photos of my teacher gifts I just finished.. Well, I need 2 pictures printed..but of course.. I go to print them at CVS.. they are remodeling the floor stock..so they blocked the picture kiosk! Hello? I need that today! So, I have to drive the next town over and do it after the kids get home from school..
DS10 turned 11 yesterday!!! :) Birthday cake and fun last night!!!
Okay, off to finish off a few more scrap pages so I can add them to the challenge...
Have a great day!!!
Prayers for your BFF...

Hope you make it through this week unscathed. Much Pixie Dust for your friend - that's really rough with her being so young. Take care!!

Agree with much Pixie Dust to your friend. My sis has had problems too, so I can understand the concerns.

Pixie Dust for you too with the extra little people around.

Safe travels for the General!

Good luck to you and your friend, Buffy! I've been through that, too, at a young age. Your friend is very lucky to have you there for her. Good luck with all the kiddos, too!!

Good luck to your Best Friend, I had to go through that too at a young age, it was not fun. The only good thing is no cramps!!!! :rotfl:
But I didn't get to have any babies :sad2:
For that I am sad... At least she was blessed with 2 girls!

Have fun with the GENERAL around!!! Keep up the appearances!!!! :lmao:

good luck to your friend...:wizard: :grouphug: she's very lucky to have you as a bff! by the sounds of it you're very good to her. i'm sure because of all the problems she's had, she'll be glad when its over.

and enjoy the general! keep the troops in order and enjoy your time together.

Sending prayers and pixie dust to your friend! And to you with the extra little ones!! I hope everything goes well!! :cheer2:

Hang in there kiddo. You are so good to your friends. At least DD will have girls to play with this week, though she'll probably want to rough and rumble with her brothers.

My best to your friend, hopefully they'll be able to do it lyproscopically (sp?) rather than cut. Ouch.

Hang in there kiddo. You are so good to your friends. At least DD will have girls to play with this week, though she'll probably want to rough and rumble with her brothers.

My best to your friend, hopefully they'll be able to do it lyproscopically (sp?) rather than cut. Ouch.

Nope, they are cutting. She has had so many problems he wants to really get in there and root around. He wants to look at everything attached to the uterus. He is going to try to save the ovaries but she has signed consent to remove everything if it is bad enough.

Thanks for all the well wishes, I will forward them on today when I talk to her. Our next hope is that the girls never have to go through what she has gone through.

Oh and my PSA for today! Go get your annual exam, if she hadn't at 19 she would not be here today. Yes they stink but it could save your life.

:wizard: For your friend! Hope everything looks good, and she has a speedy recovery!

:grouphug: for you, being such a great friend!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter