I'm back.................................

pajammatam

Mouseketeer
Oh man has it been a stressful 3 days not being able to get on here.........but today it is working............I see that I have missed a little excitement here.......but its good to be back......

Hope all is well on the Wish board and everyone is on track...................and I gotta go now so have a good nite everyone!

Tammie

And Yes I am still doing atkins..........I am trying OWL now and so far so good..
And Yes Barb I will continue to walk with you around the gerbil track as long as you let me...........I have not blown by you I am still here.:Pinkbounc

I'm glad you are back with us. It was very tough doing without WISH for a while.

Are you doing alright with OWL? A

haha tammie - but the way this week is going everyone will be blowing by me
With spending 2days having a stress test done, spending 1 night mowing the lawn and using another night for grocery shopping I havent had any time to get myself out there to walk - bad week

It's not a bad week, yet, Barb. If you keep a negative attitude it is likely to become a bad week, though.

Beware self fullfulling prophecies.

Welcome back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was a bit scary not being able to read any WISH posts for a while, but now it seems like all is well again! :) We missed ya!

Originally posted by nativetxn
It's not a bad week, yet, Barb. If you keep a negative attitude it is likely to become a bad week, though.

Beware self fullfulling prophecies.

True! You get what you think about, so I always try my darndest to think positive! Energy follows focus! :)

Great to see you back with us! I hope all goes well with OWL, keep us informed!

Karyn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter