I'm back---been very sick

tiggergranny

Mouseketeer
I just want to say welcome to all our new friends, it is great to have you all with us.

My whole family has been very sick, and I am just now getting back on my computer.

I am looking forward to meeting all of you and I know my grandchildren and daughter are too.

I would like to extend an invitation from my family to yours, to all meet on sunday, at 3 p.m. in the Promeanrd Lounge. If this is okay with everyone, we'll make it a date.

Any one got any suggestion's on how we'll know each other, I'm sure there are other's with the same idea. Let me know.

Will try to write a short note to each of you soon. Tiggergranny out!

I am glad you and your family are better! That time sounds great! I guess we could have a name tag or just approach anyone that appears to be waiting!:happy1: Any other suggestions anyone?:confused:

Carol36::MinnieMo

Hello TiggerGranny!!

I am so sorry you and your family were sick. I had a feeling something was up when you did not post.

3pm on Sunday sounds like a great time to meet. You may want to post the invite on the May 23 Wonder thread you started. If you haven't looked at it yet, you will be surprised at all the newcomers!!!

I saw your thread about nametags and that is a great idea. Are you sure you are up to making them? Home Depot has the "alien green" Mickey paint chip heads and DIS boarders frequently use them to identify each other. I will go to Home Depot soon and see if I can get a bunch of them. At the very least, we can all wear one of those printed with our username.

I love that all our kids are getting excited about meeting one another!

:grouphug:

I'll be there! I'm not sure what I'll be wearing yet to help identify myself - probably capris so I won't have to change for dinner. Is it too early to figure out which outfits I'll be bringing? :D

Hello Tiggergranny, Glad to hear you're all feeling better! Thank you for the invitation, we would love to meet you at 3:00pm in the Promenade Lounge.

It might be nice if the nametags had both our name, and our username on them. I'm imagining us running around the ship saying " Hi Tiggergranny, Hi Seastar". It's funny how you start to associate the two names.

P.S. This is Angela B. Whittle, my user name will now show up as GaMom. (Georgia Mom)

Welcome, I would love to make name tags for you and your family if you want to send me a pm with your names.
I will add everyone's dis name too.
I think it's great for everyone to get to know a few people before the cruise.
Melanie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter