Illuminations and Happily Ever After Cruises - Find One To Share

Well, ceburto2 hasn't replied about doing a fireworks cruise on 1/5/15. Maybe he hasn't seen our replies yet, or maybe he found a cruise already through pm. Is anyone else interested? We already have 5 ppl with no kids, but kids are welcome. ~Sarah

Another last minute change of plans...a long shot I know... but any chance someone has room for 3 adults for Illuminations Cruise any night Dec 10, 11, 12 or 13?

Well, ceburto2 hasn't replied about doing a fireworks cruise on 1/5/15. Maybe he hasn't seen our replies yet, or maybe he found a cruise already through pm. Is anyone else interested? We already have 5 ppl with no kids, but kids are welcome. ~Sarah

Hi Sarah. I can also do 1/6/15 if you want to make that an option as well. I know 1/5 is better for you, but I figured I'd let you know for the sake of flexibility. Hopefully ceburto2 gets back at some point. I can try to pm him we don't find any other takers.
-Ryan

Go ahead and pm him, Ryan. I just recently mapped out our itinerary and it's pretty tight. Sticking with 1/5 if at all possible. :)

R - I don't have enough posts to pm yet. I got ur email. I can't see that c2 is on it. So if he replies, I guess I won't be notified. Keep me in the loop. :)

Best, Sarah

Please respond ASAP. I need to know if you are still good to go for the illuminations cruise on December 29th.

Thanks.:yay:

Long way away but.... looking to share a cruise between november 12-20 2015 ....we are middle aged married couple

@Mom2darlingboys - Dis won't let me reply to your message because I haven't posted enough. Would love for you to join but first let's ask @rgormley09. Ryan - did you get hold of cerburto2? If not, we could plan for the 9 of us ("Mom's" family of four), you and your gf, and my fiancé and future m-i-l on the 10-seat pontoon. I can call about the cost and availability tomorrow. What say you? Still Illuminations, right? :) ~Sarah

@Mom2darlingboys - Dis won't let me reply to your message because I haven't posted enough. Would love for you to join but first let's ask @rgormley09. Ryan - did you get hold of cerburto2? If not, we could plan for the 9 of us ("Mom's" family of four), you and your gf, and my fiancé and future m-i-l on the 10-seat pontoon. I can call about the cost and availability tomorrow. What say you? Still Illuminations, right? :) ~Sarah

Any news yet Sarah?

Any news yet Sarah?
Hey there. I haven't heard from Ryan yet, but I did some checking. Going off of Carrie Hawyard's book "Passporter's Disney Weddings & Honeymoons," the Illuminations cruises all are the 10-seaters and cost $371.69 including tax. If Ryan and his gf are in and we divide by 9 ppl, that's $41.30 per person. If we add like a $50 tip, then that's another $5.56 per person so that's $46.86. If we don't hear from Ryan and can't get more than 7, then it'll be $371.69 divided by 7, which is $53.10 before tip and about $60 with tip. That's $60 more for your family and $45 more for mine so let's hope we hear from Ryan or can get more ppl. :)

I now have four seats available for an 8:00pm Illuminations cruise on Friday Jan 16th. Contact me at ____ if you are interested! Thanks!--- ZERO SEATS REMAINING. Thanks!

Our 1/16 Illuminations cruise is full up! This board is awesome :-) Thanks, everyone--

NYJets53: I am really excited to hear about Tokyo Disney! It's on my short bucket list-- How cool to have another Disney 'expert' join our little cruise!

Hello! We are a family of 3 (DH and myself and 5 year old daughter). We have secured a reservation for the Illuminations Cruise on June 15, 2015. Let me know if you are interested in sharing. Cost is about 37 per person and we have 7 open slots to share.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter