• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Illuminations and Happily Ever After Cruises - Find One To Share

I have reserved an Illuminations Cruise for December 18, 2014!

We have 5 open spots; join us! Single, couple, kids/no kids! :)

We're a family of three with a DD (6).

The total cost before tip is $371.69; which would be $37 per person plus tip.

Payment will be due at the Yacht club before boarding. Cash only. 3 days prior (December 15th) if you use PayPal. You'll need to be at the Yacht club dock no later than 8pm. (This may change if IllumiNations time changes.)

If you are interested please reply.

Thanks!

Hello everyone,
My wife and I booked an illuminations cruise on Monday December 29th. We must meet at the yacht club marina at 9:30PM. It leaves the marina at 10PM for a 10:30 illuminations show. It includes soda, water and snacks. No outside food or drink is allowed.

The total cost is $372.00 plus tip for captain. So, if we assume a $48.00(negotiable) tip, that would total $420.00, shared equally.

If anyone is interested please contact me, thanks!

Still have open seats, PM or respond if interested. Thanks.

Looking for a Wishes Cruise share on Friday, 12/5 for 4ppl (DH, myself and 2 DDs - 15yo).

Looking for a party of 2 adults for any time between March 13-21, 2015. Would take either illuminations or wishes!

Thanks!

Still looking to join an illuminations cruise. Mom and 17 year old daughter. We are looking for November 11, 13, 14 or 15th. THANKS!

I have reserved an Illuminations Cruise for December 18, 2014!

We have 5 open spots; join us! Single, couple, kids/no kids! :)

We're a family of three with a DD (6).

The total cost before tip is $371.69; which would be $37 per person plus tip.

Payment will be due at the Yacht club before boarding. Cash only. 3 days prior (December 15th) if you use PayPal. You'll need to be at the Yacht club dock no later than 8pm. (This may change if IllumiNations time changes.)

If you are interested please reply.

Thanks!

We have 2 seats available!!!

Long way away but looking to share wishes cruise november 12-20 2015 (whenever it is scheduled) we are a middle aged couple but age does not matter to us

Hello everyone,
My wife and I booked an illuminations cruise on Monday December 29th. We must meet at the yacht club marina at 9:30PM. It leaves the marina at 10PM for a 10:30 illuminations show. It includes soda, water and snacks. No outside food or drink is allowed.

The total cost is $372.00 plus tip for captain. So, if we assume a $48.00(negotiable) tip, that would total $420.00, shared equally.

If anyone is interested please contact me, thanks!

We have 3 seats available!

I would take 2 seats for my boyfriend & I, but understand if you are looking for a party of 3. We can wait until the last minute to see if you can find a party of 3 no problem.

Hello Everyone,

We are two adults looking to join someone who might have space on the Wishes cruise for November 12 -- 20.

If anyone has space, please let me know.

Thanks!!

CaseFace5 I am not sure if you mean you need two more people or if you are a party of two looking to join others. I have a group of 5 wanting to do an Illuminations cruise preferably on March 16 but maybe a day before or after OK.

So.... yes, this is way early -- BUT!

DH and I will be celebrating our 1 anniversary from May 9th-May 11th, 2015 and I would be interested in setting up a cruise if I could find others that are interested one of the nights (either May 9 or 10) either Wishes or Illuminations (or just Wishes May 11th).

Definitely something we can't afford by ourselves after V&A for dinner :rotfl2: but if I can find others to split it with, I would love to surprise him with this!

PM me if interested and we can try to set this up. We are not picky-- other couples, families, kids, no kids... whatever :)

It's late to ask, but... anyone looking to fill 4 spots on a boat or planning on cancelling an existing reservation. We will take it? 2 Adults & 2 kids (7 & 9).

Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter