I'll have coffee with a side of monorail please - July ptr - Link to TR!

And what could you live without?

I'd say Jungle Cruise. Not because I don't like it, but because I've never done it. It's never been high priority for us. I've only been to Magic Kingdom twice so there are MANY things I've yet to experience. But of the things I have seen and done, I've loved every minute!

I'd say Jungle Cruise. Not because I don't like it, but because I've never done it. It's never been high priority for us. I've only been to Magic Kingdom twice so there are MANY things I've yet to experience. But of the things I have seen and done, I've loved every minute!

Oh you must try it. Cheesy but classic.

Magic Kingdom is our fave. We get there at least 5 times when we are on vacay hehe

Well guys we added an ADR hehe

We are going to Via Napoli on July 22 at 12:45pm.

We were a bit disappointed last time so at first decided not to go. And after thinking about it, we think we might regret not going. So a ressie was made today.

Well guys we added an ADR hehe

We are going to Via Napoli on July 22 at 12:45pm.

We were a bit disappointed last time so at first decided not to go. And after thinking about it, we think we might regret not going. So a ressie was made today.

We will be in Epcot the same day. Our lunch ressie is for Rose and Crown that day but on the 24th we will be eating at Via Napoli for lunch and it will be our first time eating there.

A little background for you folks.

A few of you know my current situation, others maybe not.

So here's a bit about me and about my year from hell.

Well I'm a 31 year old art educator. Started teaching when I was 23. Always have been able to find work.

3 years ago, I moved because I had found a job in a private school that kind of promised me an easy tenure.

Long story short... after two years and changes in management I was not given tenure.

I was heartbroken.

My career was my everything. Through the years I had taught other subjects because art jobs are hard to come by. This job was not offering me tenure in arts but I didn't care. I liked the school and my colleagues. I felt misled and still feel mad.

I tried finding jobs. Passed interviews after interviews and in August I found a small part-time job in an elementary school. Not my forte, but I'd try it.

I was asked to do a lot more than my job description and I did not share the principals beliefs (changing grades because parents wanted them changed and not because the student deserves it is against my values).

I fell in a bit of a depression accompanied by another sickness and was put on sick leave a few weeks before Christmas. A few days later, the school fired me. Fun huh? (I won't get more into that. It's a sucky situation and it's only starting to get fixed).

So I've been looking for a new job ever since.

In an effort to gain control over my live and my health I'll be moving back at my parents this summer.

All in all.... I so need this Disney trip!!

So that's why I've been quiet on here for a bit.

But I'm starting to feel better and the summer cannot get here fast enough.

We will be in Epcot the same day. Our lunch ressie is for Rose and Crown that day but on the 24th we will be eating at Via Napoli for lunch and it will be our first time eating there.

If you like Tiramisu you gotta try theirs! It's so good!

My friend, photomom, is AMAZING! I told her I received a code that I might be able to apply to our current reservation and she called for me.

She got us such an awesome price we were able to upgrade to club level! And get free park hoppers!! YAY!!!

So because of that we are cancelling our Kona café ressie. But we are keeping Crystal Palace. We just don't see the perks of going out for breakfast now hehe

Good news everyone, we are doing the double digit dance!

87 days!

We also got our SeaWorld tickets!

We bought one online, got one free with airmiles and I was able to "give" my points to my parents for 15$ so we could get our last ticket.

So we spent around 97 $ for 3 tickets.

We are really excited to go too. We haven't been since around 1991.

Does anyone have any tips?

So nothing new really has happened.

I get to choose our FP+ in 11 days though! Woohoo

And this morning my mom told me to come with her in the storage room and get my suitcase hehehe

So we are waiting... impatiently waiting.

Our vacation is paid in full.

I'm reading more trip reports hehe

And I so need this vacation!

How are you all doing?

oh and May the 4th be with you ;)

Hi! That's exciting that you're approaching FP+ day .. will this be the first time you've used the new system? We found it really easy and fun in January, hope you like it! :thumbsup2

Public holiday in the UK today so enjoying a three day weekend here :goodvibes

Emma princess: x

In other news.....

On May 30 I'm getting laser eye surgery.

So this year will my first trip in a long time with not prescription glasses or contacts!!!!

I'll be able to wear sunglasses when I want without the hassle! Woohoo!

Hi! That's exciting that you're approaching FP+ day .. will this be the first time you've used the new system? We found it really easy and fun in January, hope you like it! :thumbsup2

Public holiday in the UK today so enjoying a three day weekend here :goodvibes

Emma princess: x

Yes, it will be the first time I use the FP +

I don't use that many FP normally. We'll see how we like this.

Hi! I'm late finding you here but I'm joining in and going back to fully catch up. Good luck with the eye surgery, I've considered it several times and would be interested to see how you make out with it.

Hi! I'm late finding you here but I'm joining in and going back to fully catch up. Good luck with the eye surgery, I've considered it several times and would be interested to see how you make out with it.

No you're not too late!

You'll be able to get the link when I come back. I might even post during the trip.

I will definetly tell you how the surgery goes.

4 more days. Getting nervous hehe

Well I'm still wearing glasses.

That's because they rescheduled the surgery for June 19. Oh well, what can you do.

In other news...... 42 days!