I'll have coffee with a side of monorail please - July ptr - Link to TR!

Well the surgery is getting close. If they don't change it this time.

This week has been hard: The final move to my parents, gave back my keys, and the guy I had been seeing dropped a bomb on me. And we are kind of not seeing each other anymore.

I'm a bit heartbroken. I had let my guard down with him, it had been so long, and I was hurt.

Anywayz.

31 days until WDW.

Did I mention I need that vacation?

Well I got myself some fastpasses.

Let me share my plans so far:

July 14: Arrival day. Dinner at the Plaza. No fastpasses that day.

July 15: Breakfast at the Crystal Palace. Fastpasses for Anna and Elsa, The mine train, and the Little mermaid ride.

Juy 16: Dinner at Le Cellier. Fastpasses for Spaceship Earth, the Nemo ride and Soarin.

July 17: Nothing planned that day. Either Downtown Disney or Seaworld.

July 18: Lunch at Mama Melrose. No fastpasses so far.

July 19: Nothing planned that day. Either Downtown Disney or Seaworld.

July 20: Dinner at Be Our Guest Fastpasses for Cinderella and Rapunzel, Philarmagic and the parade.

July 21: Dinner at Chef Mickey's. Fastpasses for Festival of the Lion King, the safari and Kali River Rapids.

July 22: Lunch at Via Napoli. Fastpasses for Test Track, Captain Eo and Crush.

July 23: Lunch at Toni's TownSquare. Fastpasses to meet Mickey, Splash Mountain and Pirates.

July 24: Departure day. Leaving the resort between 9am and 9:30am.

Sorry your week was so terrible! I hope planning has helped keep your mind off the negatives in your life.

Sorry your week was so terrible! I hope planning has helped keep your mind off the negatives in your life.

More negative things happened yesterday. I was burned by a friend.

Urgh

Let's turn this chapter for real now!

On the upside, today I got ..... Mickey mail!

Well the surgery went well.

A bit painful but more discomfort than pain.

I can see without glasses! hehe

I have to be careful from now on though. It takes 3 months to be healed.

I had my 24 hour check and everything was good.

I have another check-up on wednesday.

My eyes are still a bit sensitive. And my right eye is very dry. I have medical drops to put in my eyes.

But I'd say I'm happy with it so far. I just hope the dryness goes away fast.

Here's a little pic I sent to my friends.

Enjoy hehe

Little life update:

I finally got a job for the next school year.

Will be teaching arts and also ethics and religious culture at a new school in my schoolboard.

I'm excited. Especially since my art classes are my fave grade: seniors.

I just signed the contract today.

Woohoo!

And I'm meeting someone at the University next week. I'm starting classes to eventually (and hopefully) get my Masters degree in art education.

And.... 14 days!!

little life update:

I finally got a job for the next school year.

Will be teaching arts and also ethics and religious culture at a new school in my schoolboard.

I'm excited. Especially since my art classes are my fave grade: Seniors.

I just signed the contract today.

Woohoo!

And i'm meeting someone at the university next week. I'm starting classes to eventually (and hopefully) get my masters degree in art education.

And.... 14 days!!

awesome, so happy for you!!!

I thought you guys might enjoy seeing my favorite pictures from last year.

Here's my top 3

well it's almost time to leave!

And we just made a Garden Grocer order. First time we're trying their services. We thought it would be nice to have water bottles. We'll see if we end up saving a bit of money.

I haven't had much Dis time lately, so I've been kind of absent, but I'm here now to say have a great trip!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter