Il Pochi il Fiero y Blabbermouths...Magical Reunion FINALLY!!!

Maggie did it again! She caught another calf, this time at the Houston Rodeo. This calf was very feisty & it took Maggie for quite a ride! For her efforts, the local news channel named her (instead of a professional cowboy) as their "Rough Ride of the Night" in their evening Rodeo recap. No, she won't raise two calves, she is able to combine the prize money from San Antonio and Houston to purchase one calf.

hlsrscramble1.jpg

Goooo Maggie. Congrats.

Internet giving me issues, but Lisa is presently in 16tth. Haven't seen her but I saw Bugs. Bugs had a great turn on beam.

go ALL our Dis Girls.

If y'all can stand some more shameless bragging and would like to see the broadcasted feed from the arena jumbotron last night. Click on the "On Demand" link and then "3-1-2012" This is the entire rodeo but the calf scramble starts about 1:19. Maggie is #7. Keep watching, You won't miss her!

http://www.foxsportshouston.com/pages/rodeohouston/

It's still amazing to see the 2nd time around. She's one tough girl!

If y'all can stand some more shameless bragging and would like to see the broadcasted feed from the arena jumbotron last night. Click on the "On Demand" link and then "3-1-2012" This is the entire rodeo but the calf scramble starts about 1:19. Maggie is #7. Keep watching, You won't miss her!

http://www.foxsportshouston.com/pages/rodeohouston/

It's still amazing to see the 2nd time around. She's one tough girl!

The selected item is not currently available:confused3:confused3:confused3

I will try again...

I did still no luck...perhaps user error...I am sorry, I will try again tomorrow...I wanna see this..I was explaining to Sam tonight that we have a cOWGIRL in our midst....

The selected item is not currently available:confused3:confused3:confused3

I will try again...

Irene, I just checked the link and discovered the default link goes to the live stream - under the RodeoHouston banner next to the live stream tab there is a "on demand" tab that will take you to the performance menus. It also defaults to the radio audio, so there's an extra step of clicking the "radio" link next to the "on demand" link and turning off the player in the lower left corner of the box. It could be much simpler than they made it!!!

Maggie did it again! She caught another calf, this time at the Houston Rodeo. This calf was very feisty & it took Maggie for quite a ride! For her efforts, the local news channel named her (instead of a professional cowboy) as their "Rough Ride of the Night" in their evening Rodeo recap. No, she won't raise two calves, she is able to combine the prize money from San Antonio and Houston to purchase one calf.

hlsrscramble1.jpg

UUUUUMMMM who WON ???????popcorn:::scared:

I rode a horse that way

once:scared1::scared1:

CONGRATS:cool1::cloud9:

garRy

We are back to the real world this morning for just a few days before we head off to University of GA for this weekend's meet.

New York was great. Seeing Lisa compete in Madison Square Gardens was a lot of fun. Someday she will figure out how big of a deal that was. She did fine at the meet, finished 14 out of 34 girls. She had two goals for this meet: hit all four events and improve on last year's 22 place finish. She did both.

We spent the rest of the time touring and did a whole lot of stuff including seeing the Lion King. It was a good show and well worth the time and money.

Sharon proved again that she can spot a DCL ship anywhere. She saw it on Thursday as we were heading to Hoboken and a visit to Carlo's Bakery.

Now back to work to pay for all this fun.

Lisa -- Congrats.....

Jim .....Do you have any video of the event? I did not see Lisa's routines although I did see her. The supergirl site does not have any posted. They did a nice piece of commentary on Bugs when she was on vault but only showed the first three girls, Lisa looked like she was 4th in line....

Sharon....You go...seeing a Disney ship in New York...now that is planning.

Everyone have a great day.

Aloha Kakahiaka.....Good Morning....We are getting excited about the upcoming cruise.....Two of the three dive trips are set....the third is planned. Hilo is not the best place to dive it seems, but that is the port we are in and we have never seen it, so why not.

Now to the decisions, cruise dresses, long or short. Wetsuits, take or rent. 7 mil or Farmer Jane???

Research is needed....

hlsrscramble1.jpg

I finally got the video to work, and LOVED it!!!! But ouch ouch ouch. Gotta love a pretty girl who's tough, too! :love:

Yep....I'm still alive. Have cut back on my internet time by quite a bit.

Everything here is really, really good. Great weather, busy with the family.....started a new treatment with my doctor and I haven't felt this good in YEARS!!! Have lost about 11 pounds and hoping for more, although being healthy and feeling good are the real goals.

:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

Everything here is really, really good. Great weather, busy with the family.....started a new treatment with my doctor and I haven't felt this good in YEARS!!! Have lost about 11 pounds and hoping for more, although being healthy and feeling good are the real goals.

Keep it up....some day you will be running a 5k. :banana:

Lisa -- Congrats.....

Jim .....Do you have any video of the event? I did not see Lisa's routines although I did see her. The supergirl site does not have any posted. They did a nice piece of commentary on Bugs when she was on vault but only showed the first three girls, Lisa looked like she was 4th in line....

Sharon....You go...seeing a Disney ship in New York...now that is planning.

Everyone have a great day.

Aloha Kakahiaka.....Good Morning....We are getting excited about the upcoming cruise.....Two of the three dive trips are set....the third is planned. Hilo is not the best place to dive it seems, but that is the port we are in and we have never seen it, so why not.

Now to the decisions, cruise dresses, long or short. Wetsuits, take or rent. 7 mil or Farmer Jane???

Research is needed....

sorry, no video cameras allowed into the event. The good part is that it's the same routine she has done all season. Seen one you've seen them all.

Great to hear from you. glad all is well....congrats on the weight loss also.:thumbsup2

You gotta see the video of Maggie wrestling the calf. I am now ready for Calf Scramble in the Olympics, this is serious stuff folks......

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter