Il Pochi il Fiero y Blabbermouths...Magical Reunion FINALLY!!!

Looking forward to Jared's graduation cruise May 27th on the Carnival Magic. Have met some nice people, but not like our group here.

It definitely won't be Disney, but it looks like a fun ship. Maybe that's why they call them "The Fun Ships"......:lmao:

happy st. Patrick,s day.
celebrating three years of cancer Free for Sam and Mary. St. patrick,s day in 2008 was spent in the surgeons office.....

happy st. Patrick,s day.
celebrating three years of cancer Free for Sam and Mary. St. patrick,s day in 2008 was spent in the surgeons office.....

Happy St. Patrick's Day! :shamrock:

Yay on the cancer-free celebrations today! :woohoo: Continued good health to all!

Congrats to all of you who are cruising again soon (even those with the back-to-back cruises who question why he is so broke! ;)) Our next cruise won't be until 2013.

I am currently working at Fort Campbell (KY) - won't be home again until the end of March. Since early January, I've been on the road (at Army bases) more than I've been home. After this trip, I get a couple weeks off before heading to Ann Arbor in mid-April for another Study! Work has seriously impacted my WDW trips! :rotfl:

An Amazing st. Patrick's Day so far.

what better than to wake up with coffee and thr paper and calm and blue seas?

The first dive was Turtle City. Mostly juvenilles....We were on the boat in calm seas, it had been small craft warnings Thursday. maybe St.
atrick looked doen on us. It was warm. we dropped with two other divers and saw the first of many turtles.
by the way, Sam has a new camera, thanks to the cruise that keeps on giving.

then another almost landed on the dive friends..I think Sam got some good shots. and then yet another. while crusing the Mitzpah corridor, Lisa has done that, we saw a teeneager hawksbill grazing on the corral. How sweet, but sweet was the two puffer fish .. Two feet or so, swimming along toghether.

Too soon it was time to surface.

More later.

Surface interval was non eventful other than the poor diver who was seasick. Me giving advice to a sea sick diver, go figure.

So second dive, again dropped the four of us ...

Into the deep....

On top of.....

Two bull sharks. How awesome. the were circling the wreck so the four of us swam in a semi.circle and they came back, somplete with thei tenders.

Somehow swimming toward a shark was not how I would be celebrating St. patty's day but they were so slick.

No worries as I did not hear the Jaws music. Saw that mkvie a week ago..hum???

The rest of the divers came and spooked the sharks but we stayed put and they came back...and then, came the FATTEST shark I have ever seen. He looked like a kids inflatable toy, except he was 10 feet long. His friend was a 90pound amber jack.

Oh yes, and on both dives we saw the goliath grouper and lots of what I call aquarium fish.

so pretty, so neat, so cool. well not really cool..75 water temp.

GOOD MORNIN ALL

dive gear serviced and ready for some refreshers then hope for some dives.
no sure about dive on the cruise, did find others who are diving, more work to do before the fun,
Vanessa comes in for a week to visit while her hubby is training school in texas some where ??????

Hi all....Last day of winter in S. Florida...I am so ready for Spring...

GaRRy, Maybe this is a good trip to enjoy the ship and not lug dive gear. I really want a trip report -- with pictures.

YEAP
WHERE have you been hiding ??????:happytv::teacher::laundy:

you ESCAPTED when stacey left town ??????:eek:

glad to hear from you.

:hippie:

garRy

GOOD MORNIN ALL

dive gear serviced and ready for some refreshers then hope for some dives.
no sure about dive on the cruise, did find others who are diving, more work to do before the fun,
Vanessa comes in for a week to visit while her hubby is training school in texas some where ??????

Red will be glad to do your refresher. Drive over here, stay in the pool house, and go diving with Red. That's a plan.

Red will be glad to do your refresher. Drive over here, stay in the pool house, and go diving with Red. That's a plan.

WOW sounds great, THANK YOU hope you would be diving too ??????
will have to see when son has time off and work it out, with everyone,
still have his b c to get done I took my old one and not his, told him to get it togeather so I could take it, guess he didnot,
lookin forward to get more time in while I can, :wizard::rolleyes1

garRy

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter