Il Pochi il Fiero y Blabbermouths...Magical Reunion FINALLY!!!

Good Morning All....hope all is well with everyone.

A Happy :love: Day, a tad late.

Jim, How is Lisa's meets coming? I glanced at the TV last night and thought I saw her, but it was the SEC games.

Suzanne and Angie -- How is the trip planning coming along? Did you get your excursions planned?

GaRRy - stay out of the ER.....unless to visit.....

It's Friday - :cheer2:

Have a good weekend all.

Sorry for the size, I can't figure out how to scale it down... Maggie's latest adventure - (or should i say ag-venture)

Maggie participated in the San Antonio Stock Show & Rodeo Calf Scramble on Thursday. 24 teens and 12 calves are let loose in the arena each night of the rodeo. The 12 teens who catch a calf, halter in and return it to the center of the arena received a cash award toward the purchase of a calf of their choice. She had about given up when this one had broken away from another student who was trying to halter it. She launched herself jumping on the calf with all of the skill of a professional calf roper. The best piece of advice she received from her classmates who had caught in previous years...DON'T LET GO!!!

20120216-SALSR-150.jpg

figured the sizing out. 2nd best piece of advice - slide the halter around the neck and then work into position. The the calf can't slide out of the halter. Meanwhile, John and I as well as her teachers are screaming like crazy even though we're in the nosebleed seats. I think the people around us thought we were nuts.

20120216-SALSR-157-1.jpg

figured the sizing out. 2nd best piece of advice - slide the halter around the neck and then work into position. The the calf can't slide out of the halter. Meanwhile, John and I as well as her teachers are screaming like crazy even though we're in the nosebleed seats. I think the people around us thought we were nuts.

20120216-SALSR-157-1.jpg

:banana:

:worship:

:dance3:

YIPPEE

now take her on a WDW CRUISE ???????

MAY 19 2012 should work GREAT for her ???????

:rolleyes1

:cool2:

:littleangel:

garRy

:banana:

:worship:

:dance3:

YIPPEE

now take her on a WDW CRUISE ???????

MAY 19 2012 should work GREAT for her ???????

:cool2:

:littleangel:

garRy

Thanks Garry! She'll be thrilled you are giving her a cruise as a reward! :thumbsup2 Between school and the arrival of her baby heifer, I think she'll have to take a raincheck. How about Christmas 2012 out of Galveston?

That looks like it would be nearly impossible to do!! Congrats!

Irene - I haven't done any planning yet. I do have to get organized. I am worried that by the time I book my flight the fares will have doubled (at the rate they are going up!). A little too far to drive tho.

Thanks Garry! She'll be thrilled you are giving her a cruise as a reward! :thumbsup2 Between school and the arrival of her baby heifer, I think she'll have to take a raincheck. How about Christmas 2012 out of Galveston?

:confused3

:idea:

MAYBEE :confused3 are you guys booked????? send me the info.

garRy

MARK YOU CALENDARS....MARCH 2ND WILL BE HERE SOON.....:cheer2::cheer2:

For our news, we are taking another cruise. I held off the announcement because Sam had not had his leave confirmed. But we heard it was all confirmed so Yipppeeee ---- we will be sailing with Mickey.

Guess WHERE!!!!!!!!!

That's delightful, Monica! And where are you guys keeping the heifer?

Been shopping around to buy some grass fed beef, that seems like a great prize to me!

MARK YOU CALENDARS....MARCH 2ND WILL BE HERE SOON.....:cheer2::cheer2:

For our news, we are taking another cruise. I held off the announcement because Sam had not had his leave confirmed. But we heard it was all confirmed so Yipppeeee ---- we will be sailing with Mickey.

Guess WHERE!!!!!!!!!

BUT
U
T

NOT FAIR !!!!!!

you should wait til april 14 & 21:scared1::confused3

YOU MIGHT BE SURPRZED !!!!:confused3:cool1::dance3:

garRy

BUT
U
T

NOT FAIR !!!!!!

you should wait til april 14 & 21:scared1::confused3

YOU MIGHT BE SURPRZED !!!!:confused3:cool1::dance3:

garRy

Actually, if you guessed we are cruising on March 2nd, that would be "not right" as in wrong...

March 2nd is Lisa's Supergirl Meet. :cheer2:

You can have a second guess on our cruise...

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter