Il Pochi il Fiero y Blabbermouths...Magical Reunion FINALLY!!!

GOOD MORNIN ALL
great cruise, it was 1 year ago we cruised on the dream for the first time!!! WOW time went fast.

ZITA from PALO was back she was our first server at palo over 10 years ago. she returned oct. 5th just after the wedding cruise WOW,
CORINNE was our server in palo this time, GREAT

think I put on alittle weight too, not a bad thing for me
well work,laundry,bills, and we did book a cruise for Sept 29 2013 with the new family BUT COME ON !!!!! A 1 1/2 year old = $400.00 MORE !!!!!!!! thought that was A joke !!!!!! WRONG !!!!!! that much for the baby. :confused3:scared1:

garRy

Anyone have recommendations on Eastern excursions? Girls are getting older now & I'd like to do something more than just a beach. Considering looking in to some sort of sailing trip.

Ang

Do the Sailing Regatta in St. Maarten. They let work on the boat and Matt and Lisa really enjoyed it. I think you had to be 10 or 12 to go on it.

Wow! I finally get to cruise with Garry.... Well, sort of.... I guess we've never specified that it has to be on the same ship! Leaving today on RCCL Mariner out of Galveston for a week. Just checked the cruise cams - no fog! the ships are in!

:banana::cool1:

:rotfl2:

works for me !!!!!

:rotfl:

garRy

I must be the only one who isn't going ANYWHERE. :sad1:

Angie, any kind of trip to St John is awesome. We've used Captain Nautica's a couple of times and had a great time.

I will be on the Eastern in August and was wondering, too, if anyone could recommend excursions. It will be our first time in St. Maarten. Alexa will be 12 by them but somehow manual labor on a vacation might be a hard sell to her!:rotfl2:

I will be on the Eastern in August and was wondering, too, if anyone could recommend excursions. It will be our first time in St. Maarten. Alexa will be 12 by them but somehow manual labor on a vacation might be a hard sell to her!:rotfl2:

We had a great time Diving!!!!!!! There is still time to get certified!!!!

OK, maybe that wasn't fair!!!!!

Actually we rented a car on San Matin and had a great day making our own way across the island....We did dive in St. Thomas and loved it.

It seems with folks cruising in June and then August, we need to set up some mini-meets over the summer.....Who's game?

No trips, Stacey? Me neither.

Had to postpone our April trip to Napa, hoping we can go in October.

No WDW trips this year either. :sad1:

W O W

seems like we just falling apart here !!!!!!

up date nothing new on transplant:confused3

did have 2 trips to the E D did not see virgil :confused3 :rotfl: :scared1:

hoping for road trip to michigan later this month, still cruising in may 19th for 30 years:confused3 :lmao: :rotfl2: :scared1: :rolleyes1

okay

:idea:

:dance3:

WELL NOW seems like we been on that page

FOR EVER :confused3 :confused: :scared1:

its like staCey just plays with those cowboys now ????:hippie:

pirate:

:upsidedow

garRy

Guess everyone is up to their eyeballs in everyday life. I am barely keeping up between the craziness of my primary job and this part time teaching gig. I had NO idea how much work that was going to be!! It has been a good experience and if i did it again I think I would be much better at it. There are so many little things to keep track of (student's questions, attendance, updating lectures on the web, etc). I have a new found respect for teachers!! I am done at the end of April and I think they are already trying to figure out what else I can teach. I know this is not going to make my boss (1st job) happy. She is already reminding me how inconvenient this is for her. What to do, what to do??

Enjoy the rest of the weekend everyone!

Guess everyone is up to their eyeballs in everyday life. I am barely keeping up between the craziness of my primary job and this part time teaching gig. I had NO idea how much work that was going to be!! It has been a good experience and if i did it again I think I would be much better at it. There are so many little things to keep track of (student's questions, attendance, updating lectures on the web, etc). I have a new found respect for teachers!! I am done at the end of April and I think they are already trying to figure out what else I can teach. I know this is not going to make my boss (1st job) happy. She is already reminding me how inconvenient this is for her. What to do, what to do??

Enjoy the rest of the weekend everyone!

:confused3

:scared1:

:teacher::idea::sad2:

WELL 2 things come to MIND :dance3:

go to DISNEY WORLD

:laundy:

or

:eek::scared1:

:love:

take A DISNEY CRUISE ????????:cool2::rolleyes1

just my thoughts

popcorn::

garRy

Sorry to hear about your ER trips gaRRy! I hope that you are doing better. Been busy up here - finally got some snow this weekend - they tell me we are about 45-50 inches behind normal - that's ok with me....

Take care all!

Virgil
pirate:

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter