Ignore

oh I am jealous you had time for a cut. I got a radical new do at the beginning of June and it is short so I am about 2 weeks past the point where I needed a trim. Who has time? Or more appropiately who can convince their husband to give them time? :rotfl2: OKay can't complain too much going to crop tomorrow with DsD.... now if only she wasn't mistaken thinking she has enough photos for tomorrow to keep her busy for a whole day.... any suggestions how I get her to print more photos so that by noon she is okay I ready to leave with HSM2 on tonight (We even made pick up time a little eariler to make sure she was back to our house in time) HOnestly I think it is the only reason she is coming no Disney channel at Mom's LOL.... There you go you guys can continue this thread with HSM2 conversation after 10 :rotfl:

The minute DH came home from work I said, I'm getting my hair cut, Autumn is napping and Gabriel just woke up! Here you go he needs a diaper and Dinner is in the over, i will be back in a bit and my cell phone is for EMERGENCY USE only ;)

Michelle, i love your new cut!!! I wish I looked good in short hair, but it is terrible, plus DH loves long hair. I end up in a pony tail everyday just to keep it from being everywhere.

this is mine again, it was the before but this was in March so it's the before again.

hairbefore.jpg

I wish mine would grow that long. It's just past my shoulders and will stop growing soon. I wasn't meant to have long hair

So much for ignoring this post, huh?

I'm still trying to decide if I should cut my hair short or now. I've gone everywhere from mid back to 3/8 of an inch, so short isn't too scary anymore. I keep telling myself that short would be easier and faster in the mornings, especially with my babe and trying to get to work on time, but then I have to deal with keeping it nice looking with frequent haircuts. Grr.... Why can't hair just come with a stop button? That would make things so much easier.

That looks nice Michelle!!!
Buffy we have about the same hair length!!! :)

I'm trying some different hairstyles out for tomorrow...but it may just end up in a twist w/ some curls.. I'll try to have DH take photos...

N

That looks nice Michelle!!!
Buffy we have about the same hair length!!! :)

I'm trying some different hairstyles out for tomorrow...but it may just end up in a twist w/ some curls.. I'll try to have DH take photos...

N

pull the sides back and have nice curls, but leave the rest down.

That's exactly what is going to happen BAMB... I've got the hot rollers ready to plug in first thing.. to warm when everyone is showering and getting breakfast.. I'll take them out right as we walk out the door... and I have the curling iron packed already.. good thing I have 2 sets of hot rollers.. I need to do DD's hair too!

:wave: Thanks everyone for the compliments! I am really liking it, I just know it's going to be a pain to keep up with though,s ince it's a layered bob, it will start to grow out and I will have to maintain it! I used to live in a pony tail and DH finally told me to CUT IT!!! :lmao:

I've been wearing mine up for a while. When DH took us out for my bday, I wore it down, away from my face in the front, and curls down the back. DS thought it was fake :lmao: He started picking through it...was so funny :rotfl2:

:laughing: hahaha! It was a raaaare day when I would wear it down, so I think it was just getting 'old' the new look is still his obsession, he keeps checking me out and when he passes me he touches it :rolleyes: he's kinda creepin' me out :lmao:

:laughing: hahaha! It was a raaaare day when I would wear it down, so I think it was just getting 'old' the new look is still his obsession, he keeps checking me out and when he passes me he touches it :rolleyes: he's kinda creepin' me out :lmao:

Some men find pregnant women very sexy, Michelle. :love: :love: Sounds like your husband is one of them. ;)

I love your hair cut Michelle.

I've had super short bob, long straggly (but only to just below my shoulders 'cause mine stops growing too, glad I'm not totally weird) and everything inbetween. Nothing has ever looked so good that I kept that way. Right now it is just at my shoulders and normally in a pony tail.

:wave: Afternoon everyone! oh wait it's evening! wow!!! Yard sale went great, but the wierd thing is, we've been closed for awhile now and we keep getting people ringing the door to buy stuff!! :earseek: we've never encountered that before!

Well, I've tried to "ignore" this post as the OP originally wanted, but it was kind of like the pink elephant sitting in the corner, the more I tried to ignore it the more intrigued I was by it!

My hair is getting to be about shoulder-length and is driving me crazy! Normally it is a layered bob just beyond chin-length, but I decided to go all out for the summer and let it grow (my DH has this thing for long hair and is constantly after me to let it grow - he doesn't have to deal with it!). So basically all I do know is pull it back in a ponytail - big whoop! I will be cutting it in the next couple of weeks in preparation for my WDW/DCL trip - gotta look good for the 3,000 pictures I'll take!

Mine likes long hair too...

Actually, my DH wants a throw back to the '80's...long hair, permed, frosted, BIG!!! THAT is what I looked like in my 20's when I met him... Ummmm...HELLO...I keep telling him that boat has sailed, along with the body from the '80's too. :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter