If you're going to Universal Orlando .... RUN to CAA!!!!!!

CJ

DIS Veteran
CAA is selling it's Universal passes AT PAR!! I bought 4 3-day passes and saved over $200!! They never expire, but go fast because I don't know how long the special will last. I bought the last 3 passes the CAA in St. Catharines had and she had to phone Grimsby to send me a fourth, and they only had 4 more left!!! I overheard the CAA branch manager say that she thought Head Office wasn't sending any more. SO HURRY UP if you want to buy them! :eek: :D

Yep, bought mine a couple of months ago at the St CAtharines Branch, the lady there said the special ended the end of April. Don't know if it's been extended. Cost is $105.95 per ticket for adults.

It is only for the 3 day passes and Alberta is not selling them. You can however, call an Ontario office and order them on the phone. I ordered mine a week ago and just got them in the mail yesterday. Everthing I have heard points to the end of April as the deadline to buy them.

Cass AKA Timon
http://www.wdwinfo.com/sites/timon

You can buy them in Alberta from Marlin Travel - at least thats where I bought mine. Mine are only vouchers though, and it says it expires Dec.31/01. From what I understand, once the voucher is turned in for actual tickets at the gate, then any of the 3 unused days will not expire.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter