If you were me...what would you do?

Lollipop's Mom

<font color=teal>Special trip with your little one
Ok...
DD and I have to make a quickie trip to LA April 29-May 3rd. We have May 1/2 as 'free' days to do whatever we want.....and I have a few scenarios in mind. We are staying in Studio City, near the place we have to be on April 30th for an event. We are flying in/out of Burbank.
Soooo here are the few things I am thinking....(DD's 9th bday is May 2nd).
I need some help and opinions! We just got back from DLR in January - but we are missing it so much! I am just thinking it may end up being a pain to have to take the train back and forth.....but is it worth it?

1. Take the amtrak down to DLR and priceline a cheap place for 2 nights and do a day (or 2 if I can afford it) in DL/CA. Then we would have to amtrak back on the 3rd to catch our flight leaving Burbank at 2:40pm
2. Stay up in Studio City and go to USH (never been) and some other things up that way. What is USH like? Fun? I have read so many mixed reviews on it and it doesn't seem to have half the things that DLR has, but I can also get the tickets for $30/ea., then do other things like Glendale Galleria,etc..
3. Take the train down and stay somewhere near a beach for 2 nights and be lazy. lol.
Or......?????
I want to do something fun on her B-day....how often do you get to spend a 9th bday in California?!!?!!

Studio City to Disneyland-

we drove this midday & it took 1 1/2 hours as traffic on I-5
was thick. I enjoyed Universal & will go again sometime but
it's not the 'magic' you get in DL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter