If you were at IOA yesterday 10/11...

iheartaladdin

Mouseketeer
Did you see two girls being filmed? I was having ice cream and sharing a loaded funnel cake (well my family was I didn't really like it) in that area before the hulk coaster. You know its not really a "land" yet. Anyways there were these two girls walking in around 4:30 ish with a camera crew in tow. I'm asuming this was some kind of reality show? Maybe? I just have no idea who they were? Does anyone know? They were both wearing boots, so that would definatly set them apart from the crowd. yeah, I said boots and one of them had heels..:confused3

Must of missed it.We left IOA around 3PM.Got me wondering who they are ourselves!!!

We saw them on the bridge from Citywalk to Universal. The girls had kind of a punk-ish/goth look to them, right? They were talking about going into Halloween Horror Nights and how they were ready to get scared or something. Me and my boyfriend figured that it was for some sort of webisode for a website or something.

We saw them on the walkway coming from th Hard Rock Hotel towards the parks. There were several young women and men dressed kind of goth. But not not extreme goth, more like artsy-goth, if that makes sense. Anyway, our assumption was that they were somehow affiliated with HHN, either as scare-actors or even as dancers/actors in one of the shows.

Don't know what the filming would have been about; maybe just some sort of thing they're doing for themselves?:confused3

We saw them while in line for the water-taxi and were wondering who they were too..They were filming in and around one of the taxi's.

We were there this past weekend and stayed at the Hard Rock -- I believe it was Brett Michaels, Rock of Love 3! His tours bus was parked in the rear of the hotel.

m

Oh, so they were contestants for the new rock of love? You'd think no one would go on those reality dating shows because of how humiliating they are oh well.. lol. Thanks for all the responses. I wasn't sure if I was the only one who saw them.It was just so strange..:upsidedow

Yes, when entering US, I also saw the Rock of Love bus coming in, now I know they were there. That's pretty cool.

Haha, thats cool.
I hate that show, though. They just "break up" and another miracle season is on.

it could have been rock of love gals.

they checked into the HRH on the 8th. they all stayed on club level.

they shut down the pool one day for filming.
they shut down sections of the Kitchen area for filming

where ever they were filming, the hotel guests were restricted.

i ate breakfast at the kitchen one day on the weekend.
brett michaels was filming at 2 that afternoon. it was a bit on cooking for the girls.
i couldn't sit in the open area but had to go to the side area.
the breakfast buffet was moved to the side room and it just didn't cut it for me

no staff was in that set up room and no one to make the omelets.

I don't care what celebrity is staying at a hotel or what filming is being done.
I do care when i have to change my schedule due to the restrictions at the hotel.

yea, i saw some of the girls in their spiked heels and mini's and heavily sprayed hair.

i'm not into that reality show.
just not my thing.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter