If you need any airline help

Beverly Lynn

comfortably numb
please PM or email me. I have been informed I am ignorant and not welcome on this board. so continue to email and I will continue to help you out.

whoever told you that is really mistaken, beverly lynne -- you're a great asset to this board! :)

You have offered a lot of "inside" information that is not available to many of us.

I am very sorry to hear that happened to you. I have found your posts to be very informative. What is going on with these boards anyway? I keep reading that people are getting rude e-mails from other people.

I agree.

Though you and I don't always see eye to eye on everything, :cool:, I still think you are definately an asset to this board and the transportation board wouldn't be the same without your insight and info.

I agree too. I can't believe someone would say that to you. I'm sorry you were told that-I value your input on these boards.

I agree! I thought there was a thread sent to keep the threads professional not personal. You have given my family some very good information!

Beverly Lynn,
Please stay with us! I have found all of your posts to be informative and helpful!
Sandy

Though you and I often disagree, I'd hate to think some ignoramous with an email account can have that kind of impact. Unless it is one of the moderators, I'd ignore it.

Bev--You shouldn't be as sensitive. Some people don't want any opinion that doesn't match their own opinion. People don't realize one bad or good experience doesn't mean an airline is good or bad.
Someone asked about Spirit; you, TC and Travel Sherly all had less than good things to say. Although I'm sure many people have had good luck with Spirit if the 3 of you all suggest considering other airlines I don't know how much better information people expect?

I'm very sorry to hear that Bev. I do alot of lurking here and have found your threads to be extremely helpful. Like another member stated, if it isn't one of the moderators--ignore it. You are most welcome here.

AGAIN!?!?!

"Pupuput 'em up, let me at 'em, let me at 'em"

(ok, so I don't do a very good cowerdly lion immitation, or know how to spell cowerdly, but you get the point. LOL)

Why do people do this, especially to someone who is as nice as you seem to be?!!!

You have provided a lot of good information, and a lot of reassurance, particularly during a March/April scare I had about striking airlines.

Please don't let it get you down!:mad:

In response to a couple of the replies, it was not the moderators that told Beverly Lynn to leave. Everyone is welcome here, as long as they abide by the board guidelines. I know Beverly Lynn has had this problem before, and all I can suggest is the same thing I have before - to remove her email from her profile and block anyone that is sending her rude emails. Good luck Beverly Lynn!

Beverly Lynn - I'll throw the kool aid - just let me know who to throw it on!!!

How awful that people are making you feel unwelcome for expressing your professional opinion :mad:. I'm sure your advice is welcome and appreciated by most on this board. Please continue to respond and give input :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter