If you had to live in another country...

I could live in just about any coastal state, Hawaii, Carolinas, FL, maybe even CA, but I can't imagine living in any other country. Perhaps having a second home with frequent visits, but no way could I be a resident or citizen of another country.

If I HAD to pick another country it would probably be Canada or France.

But I'll stick with the good ole' USA for now.

England! I love it.

BUT, there's no place like America, for me! :)

I honestly can't think of another country I would have any desire to live in.. If I had to choose one though, I guess it would be Canada..:confused3

Politically, standard of living, and people-wise Finland, I think. Maybe Denmark. I would've said Iceland a few years ago, but I think I'll wait to see how their economy shakes down.

Weatherwise/natural beauty - New Zealand, I guess.

Practically speaking, DH and I have discussed retiring to a Central American country. Weather is lovely, cost of living is extremely low; there's fishing in most places for DH and archaeology for me. The only thing we worry about is political problems, including kidnapping.

I prefer to stay in the States, however, I would rather live in Hawaii than here in Michigan.

I've lived outside the U.S. several times, and there are many places I could happily live.

France, Italy, UK, Ireland. I would love to travel all over Europe from a home base. I have my Irish Citizenship (my grandmother was born there) along with my US, so now DH and I can own land and work in any EU country. :thumbsup2

France for sure.

But I'd love the opportunityy to live anywhere else for a time.

France for sure.

But I'd love the opportunity to live anywhere else for a time.

Parlez-vous francais? :rotfl:

I'd love to live in Malta or Belize..... or maybe Dominica and not the Republic either, the other one next to st. lucia:laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter