If you had the chance to Live in an Attraction ??

It's so hard to choose...on one hand HM is my absolute favorite attraction and I would be happy just to do that all day long, but on the other hand Castle has always had a special place in my heart. If I could only choose one attraction, I would live in HM and when I needed a night away from the spooks, I would vacation at Castle :thumbsup2

For nostalgia...Carousel of Progress
For fun...Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse
For romance...Cinderella Castle
For excitement...Pirates of the Caribbean

This is a great question and so hard to choose! I'd have to choose HM and a close second is Space Mt - I love the stars and space age music; it's relaxing.

I have to say, I'm very surprised no one has said IASW, yet - what a puzzler :confused:

Tower of Terror for sure!

You'd see my laundry being hung to dry in front of the big open elevator doors right at the top of the drop. Now that would be frightening :scared1:

Can I rotate?
Carousel of Progress for my live-in home
The Castle for my show-off home princess:
and Its a Small World for my dream home :lovestruc

Cinderella's castle but my first home improvement would be to replace a few stained glass windows so I can see my kingdom!!!

I will post my rebuttal on all the Castle responses, it is not an attraction in the traditional disney attraction sense(although I would like to live there too!).

I think I would have to go with the Swiss Robinson Treehouse, second choice would be Tom Sawyers Island, because the crowds aren't as bad...haha.

I would experience Soarin' over and over again. Just floating around the world..:cloud9:

Another vote for the Haunted Mansion. My husband thinks that I am nuts, but the room with the organ playing and the big window give me a "safe/secure" feeling, more comforting than scary. Strange I know,... don't ask me to explain it.:confused3 :rotfl:

Living With The Land! There's plenty of fish & veggies to eat and you can even lay out & get a tan while indoors. Going to and from is not a problem there's always a boat going by.:)

POTC for me. Everytime I go on it I pick out my 'house' in the town. Now, granted, it might be nicer if it weren't always on fire but at least I will never get cold.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!