If you had the chance to Live in an Attraction ??

The House of Innoventions at Epcot in Future World. I get the bathtub with the TV :thumbsup2

Tower of terror has to be a bed somewhere in that hotel. also have a quick exit incase of emergency.:thumbsup2

Oh how cool would it be to really live in the Swiss Family Robinson Tree House! Aside from the Castle I think that would be really awesome.

:hmghost: I don't know why - it just hit me. With all the great choices, I felt it would be cool to talk to the ghosts!:lmao:

I Would have to choose the many adventures of winnie the pooh because of Owls house and everything else, it would be awsome!

Tom Sawyers Island thats the most relaxing place in WDW to me.and than i can make the kids run around and look for paint brushes all day :rotfl2: and DH and i can play checkers all day lmao:cloud9:

Hmm.. probably the TTA, or even the walkway between the Land area, and Future World, in EPCOT.

Wow this really made me think and I LOVED reading everyone's answers!

I'm torn between a few rides/attractions. I'd love to live in The Seas with Nemo and Friends. I've always been facinated by sharks and could watch them swim all day and night. Plus how awesome to have your own scuba diving enterance in your house!

I also agree with a previous poster though that living in SE would be amazing for being able to just stare at those stars and the image of the Earth all day.

I could go on and on about why i would want to live in every attraction, how amazing would that be!

MINNIE'S HOUSE, HANDS DOWN!! My mama and I always talk about how fun it would be to actually live in there. Besides, I am afraid of the dark (go ahead, laugh!) so I wouldn't want to live in any of the rides in the dark, LOL!

What a great thread, I love all your responses!!!
:banana:

I would choose to live in the farmhouse in Living with the Land because it just seems so 'homey' to me, I just want go in there and bake everyone coming by on the boat some pie! :rotfl2:

I'd also love a DVC at Minnie's House!!! ;)

What a fun thread!

I'd have to go back in time a few years, but I'd pick Horizons to live in! :goodvibes

Splash mountain or Kali river rapids, because I like the sound of running water and sleeping outside next to it would be great, and they both have cool views.
If there was a flat surface with a fence around it so I couldn't fall, then Astro Orbiters would be awesome too.

Over the Train Station. That way I could wake up every morning and look down Main Street U.S.A., watch the smiling faces as people enter the gates, and see Wishes every night from the best spot in the Kingdom! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter