If you had the chance to Live in an Attraction ??

If the castle is not available, I'd choose to live in ToonTown, and room with Minnie in her house. Such a great little house, and public transportation (Disney Railroad) is just a short walk away. With Mickey, Donald, and Goofy as neighbors there would always be something going on, and I would surely feel safe in the neighborhood. There is the playground for the little ones, the barnstormer to keep out of town guests amused, the produce market for groceries, and the store where you can buy your clothes, all within walking distance. :goodvibes

IN splash mountain, test track, haunted mansion, or dinosuar definitly. or maybe even just some random pavilion in Epcot or in tommoroland.

I'd say the farm house in the "Living with the Land" attraction.

The Garden Grill restaurant in The Land pavilion slowly rotates and there is a part where you overlook the farm scene from the "Living with the Land" boat ride. There is an upstairs bedroom window in the farmhouse with a little light on a desk and it looks so cozy!

I'm another vote for the farmhouse! I love that cozy-looking bedroom and I've always wondered what the inside of that house would be like. (Although I'm very sure my imagination is much better than the reality, lol...) Plus if you needed some fresh veggies or fish you could just row a boat over to the Land's greenhouses...

But then again, Canada at World Showcase would be wonderful too, and you'd go to sleep with that beautiful waterfall sound...

This is such a great thread! I've often fantasized about running away from the real world and getting an AP and living in WDW...the places you could hide so you didn't get kicked out of the park...the different fountains you could scavenge for money for food....where you could hide your belongings (even WDW hobos need a toothbrush!). I would definitely hit the Vacation club villa grounds for comfy couches if wanted to watch tv, grab a quick nap or an apple!

It would be kind of neat to live in ToT or maybe HM with my 999 happy haunted friends! There would never be a dull moment.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter