• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

If you did one EXTRA at DL what would it be?

GoofyDisney

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
When at WDW, we always do an extra. My DD(5) goes to Chef school at the Grand Floridian, or goes to tea with Alice. We usually have one Character Breakfast/Dinner. We might rent a water mouse at the resort.

When at DL...what should we do? I am not familiar with any special things that go on at DL. Please provide your suggestions or opinions! THanks

I have heard good things about the new "Discover the Magic" Tour at Disneyland. It is aimed at children ages 5-9 and includes interaction with many Disney characters on a hunt through Disneyland. Here is the info on the official site .

I'd pick a character meal or a tour. To me the desert buffet just isn't worth it, but since I'm able to go to DL whenever I want, to me, paying the equivelent of another day's addmission to sit on the balcony (and if you don't get the balcony, the angle you see the show from isn't the best) to watch Fantasmic and have a few desserts (and considering I'm really picky is the dessert department there may or may not be anything I'd want) just seems like a waste of money. But if you've never been and don't know if/when you might be back, the time saved by not having to get a spot really early might be worth it. Personally, I've had a lot of fun sitting down there waiting for Fantasmic--I've met lots of interesting people and generally learn something new each time. But Fantasmic is my favorite thing at DL, so whatever you do--don't miss it.

Lets see this week I'll be-

Eating at Goofys Kitchen
Eating at Storytellers
Eating at Plaza Inn Character breakfast

Maybe doing that new tour"Discover the Magic"

We shall see :) -em

I agree with Tink33 the new tour sounds great! We saw it going this weekend and everyone was acting like Pirates! Looked so fun!

I'd suggest:

Above mentioned tour
Meal at Blue Bayou
Fantasmic Dessert Buffet
Character Meal(I prefer Ariel's Grotto, my kids prefer Goofy's kitchen)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter