If you could pick which 1?????

chip64

Mouseketeer
As I've stated earlier on previous posts, we will be staying at the DL Hotel this summer with our 2 daughters. Now having stayed at both the DL Hotel and the newly named Paradise Pier, I was wondering if anyone could have their picks on which hotel they would stay at, which 1 would it be and why? Thanks, Chip.

Chip,

I've stayed at both PP and DL Hotel. If I was to stay onsite again, I would go with The Disneyland Hotel. To me it brought much more of the Disney spirit to the trip. There is Tinkerbell border (which glows in the dark!) and a design of Disney on the Armoire.

I also felt more of the Disney spirit with the pool theming and the access across the street to Downtown Disney.

Diane

On my last trip our room cost was much cheaper at PP than DLH. I found it to be a good value for the money. I was concerned that I would regret our choice and that the PP would pale in conparison to our last stay at DHL. I was pleasantly surprised - with the exception of the pool area (which you can use the pool at the DLH if you want to walk over there) the PP was great. The pool at PP is very basic but clean and well kept - just no theming like the DHL. The private entrance to DCA was nice and we found the CM's to be excellent.
We had a nice king room with a great view of DCA - it was really cool. Our rate was almost $150 per night cheaper than the DLH- well worth the money we saved.

Of the two choices for no other reason then from what I have read about on the internet I would choose the Disneyland Hotel. If I had a choice of any of the three it would have to be the Grand Californian.

I prefer the Disneyland Hotel over the PP. I like the large rooms and decore and the grounds and the feel. The PP doesn't have nearly enough grounds and is too close to the main road and the public areas are bland. The room decore was good and our view was great but I love the DLH.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter