If you could own one piece of DLRP..

I'd just love one of those beautiful square trees outside the castle.

Btw how much does it cost for one of those tiles in front of the DH??

Salford Steve said:
I'd just love one of those beautiful square trees outside the castle.

That's a great choice - I'd love one of those!! :Pinkbounc Don't know why I didn't think of that!!

And welcome to the DIS Salford Steve!! :wave2:

I'm with Totally Angelic on this, it would have to be one of the characters from POTC. I think I particularly like the drunk pirate lying sleeping in the mud with the pigs, maybe I would want one of those little happy pigs to be my tiny bit of DLPR! :goodvibes

Kaye

Salford Steve said:
Btw how much does it cost for one of those tiles in front of the DH??

Don't know how much they did cost but I emailed DLP the other week to enquire if it was still possible to buy one and unfortunately the answer was no. :sad1: :sad1: :sad1:

Steve/Elaine,

We bought ours 2 years ago and it cost £50.

The tile is actually on the way into the Studios, they last for 10 years before they're replaced.

Cheers

Miffy2003 said:
LOL Michael!!

Nicola - any chance of a photo????

Karen, I do have a really lovely photo of him in it but I have not yet figured out how to post photos. I am moving home in less than 3 weeks and picking up our new puppy this weekend. Things are getting really hectic but after that I am going to get my husband to show me how to do this.

It's difficult to just choose one thing. Of course I would like the hole park...(I am not the only one I guess :) ) But when I must choose I would have a room in the Disneyland Hotel with a view over the park! That would be great. princess:

There's a painting on the wall near the pool in the Disneyland Hotel of POTC with all the lyrics to the song. I'd want that. It's fabulous!

Second choice would be the Fantasia tiles in the Disneyland Hotel's bathrooms - just so I could do out my own bathroom and pretend I was there!

Nicola - any time!! I know how hectic it is when you move!

There are some lovely things on here I had never even heard of! What a great thread.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter