If you could own one piece of DLRP..

marcus.ka

Disney Hotel Fan
If you could own a piece of Disneyland Resort Paris, what would that be?
(Imagine Eurodisney would add your name on one detail/thing in the resort for the shares you own.) So what would that be? A part of the castle, a part of the film from Cinemagic, or a part of the chimney in the hotel Sequoia Lodge or or or... :confused3

Rock'n'roller coaster

Or if it has to be a bit smaller, the tech drawing of the cannon for space mountain.

I mean smaller things! Not a whole attraction!
A friend of mine asked me this question. And while I was at DLRP in May I couldn't think of only ONE thing. And so I'm asking you... ;)

A small plaque on one of the bench seats outside Newport Bay by the lake.
Personal reasons ;)

Hi,

We've got one of the floor tiles in the area between the Disneyland Park and Studios, got to say it always makes me smile when I see it, nice to go back to year after year.

Cheers

Okay I already "own" a piece of DLRP.(for the next 8 years) .....our stone in front of the DLH.

Additional I would like to own the hyena at IASW :rotfl:

Greets Renate :wizard:

It would have to be part of the castle for me! It is, in my opinion the most beautiful of all the Disney castles (though to be fair I have only seen DLP & WDW in person, the others I am making a judgement on without seeing them!)

Any one of the dolls from IASW or the mickey and mini in the emporium shop.
See below

UNFILED024.jpg

I would want to own the miniature bride as you leave Phantom Manor that says

"Hurry ba-aack, hurry ba-aack, don't forget to bring your... death certificate... we're just... dying to have you."

I love it!

I would find it very hard to choose between the statue of Walt and Mickey, and the Sword in the Stone.

The Pirates of the Caribbean Building which also holds the Blue Lagoon - my favourite Ride and Restaurant in one! I'd move into the town and run the restaurant - I'd even let some people on the ride, DLRP DIS people would be allowed on of course!

The DLP Safe, - after a couple of days takings I could probablly put down a deposit on the Disneyland Hotel. :banana:

Ooh, come to think of it - if I could, I would pad up a Doom Buggy from Phantom Manor, stick it in the lounge and use it as a comfy chair!! :teeth:

marcus.ka said:
If you could own a piece of Disneyland Resort Paris, what would that be?
(Imagine Eurodisney would add your name on one detail/thing in the resort for the shares you own.) So what would that be? A part of the castle, a part of the film from Cinemagic, or a part of the chimney in the hotel Sequoia Lodge or or or... :confused3

I would own a leg and a wing of that gorgeous Dragon under the castle. I was born in the Chinese Year of the Dragon and my family frequently tell me I am cabable of breathing fire :confused3 The idea of owning a Dragon would definitely amuse me.

emmaness said:
I would pad up a Doom Buggy from Phantom Manor, stick it in the lounge and use it as a comfy chair!! :teeth:

I considered a Doom Buggy myself, but after much deliberation I've decided on the giraffe in La Girafe Curieuse shop!

Michael_UK said:
The DLP Safe, - after a couple of days takings I could probablly put down a deposit on the Disneyland Hotel. :banana:

LOL Michael!!

Nicola - any chance of a photo????

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter