If you can spare a prayer or some PD...please??? Update on pg 4

glo, your DD is in my prayers. I hope she feels 100% better really soon!

Prayers and PD for you and Kassie. I know how tough it is when your children are sick. I hope the meds take effect quickly and that she isn't in pain for very long. Please let us know how she (and you) are doing when you have the time.

Glo, lots of prayers and PD for your DD. I hope she's feeling better soon, let us know how she's doing when you can.

Oh my! I was just looking at your new pic with your lovely DD's and then I read this post this evening!...
I will send good thought and prayers your way also that she will heal quickly!

Lisa

Lots of Pd and prayers for your dd and whole family glo.

{{{Hugs}}}, prayers and *PD*... for you and your family

Glo sending prayers hope your DD in feeling better soon.

Sending many prayers your way. Faith counts. We had a rough go in February with our oldest DS. Surgery and what should have been an easy recovery was a long drawn out ordeal. He is now doing great. Lots and lots prayers are being sent your way.

{{{HUGS}}} for you Glo. My thoughts and prayers will be with you and Kassie. Everyone I know that had to have IV antibiotics got better pretty quickly. I hope it does the trick.

Absolutely Glo... tons and tons of special pixie dust on the way.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I'm sending all the PD and prayers I can for your daughter and your family. (((((((HUGS)))))))

Prayers & *Pixie Dust*
pdsmile.gif
for your DD, glo. {{HUGS}} for you! I pray the IV meds will have her feeling great in no time!! Be sure to take care of yourself during this time.

Glo I pray she is well quickly and there are no ill effects on her hearing.

OM gosh Glo. I am so sorry to hear this. Oh the poor sweetie. :(
I will say plenty of prayers for her...and for you too (IMO, Moms feel every pain that their child feels ...and then some):(
You take care and let me know if I can help in any way,
Corinne

Prayers & special thoughts for your daughter, Glo. Hope she is better real soon.

Take care of yourself ~
Poohstyx

Hi Guys...I am so touched by your out pouring of prayers. We have been sent home...She was on an IV for about 4.5 hours..they also drained the some infected pockets in her ear too...Her ear canal is swollen, and they put in a wick, so that the antibiotic ear drops can get into where they have too. We have to go back tomorrow, and Thursday. She is on antibiotics, tylenol with Coedine andCipo something or other drops. Have to get them all bright and early tomorrow. They told me they will do the IV tomorrow and Thursday again.

She is a mess. The stuff they did today was very painful, and she was a real trooper. I am proud of her, but my heart is broke as I watched her have to go through all this. They think it may take upto 10 to 14 days to get this under control. Right now she can hardly hear out of that ear, but it is due to the fluid, and how swollen her ear is.....You can't even touch her ear or the area around it....she can hardly open her mouth let alone chew....

Please keep her in your prayers, until this gets cleared up. I feel that it is my fault as I should have caught it earlier :(

Glo, don't beat yourself up over this. These things happen. It looks like things are going to get better soon, and your DD needs you. It'l be alright. Thinking good thoughts here in Chi-town.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter