If you can spare a prayer or some PD...please??? Update on pg 4

Glo, if you need anything ...remember I'm only a few towns away....

Glo, I am so sorry to hear about your daughter. I can feel her pain as some years ago I had something very similar and it was one of the most painful things I ever experienced. The wick that I had was a big help, but it did take a while for the pain to go away. My prayers are with her and I hope she gets some relief from the pain soon.

:bounce::wave::bounce:

Oh Glo, {{{{{hugs}}}}}

I am the poster child for bad ears, and have had the mastoidectemy that EROS talked about (waaaayyy back in the dark ages, I was 4 months then, I am 36 now:earseek:)

I know it is heartbreaking, and the fact that she is being such a trooper makes it worse on you (it does, doesn't it?)

Hang in there sweetie pie, it will be OK.

Oh dear....:( I grew up with horrible inner ear problems. I feel her pain. I'll say a prayer & send some PD for a quick recovery. You hang in there....***HUGS***

I will keep your daughter in my thoughts and prayers.:( I hope she gets well real soon.

Glo, I tried to post last night, but DH had to get on the computer. Prayers said for your DD and continued wishes for a speed recovery.

Glo your DD will remain in my prayers. Our heart breaks when we see our children in so much pain. Hoping today will be a better day. Sending {{{HUGS}}} I'm sure you could use one right about now.

Prayers being sent for you daughter. May the days go by quickly and with less pain.

I'm glad they found a treatment that will work for Kassie Glo, but don't blame yourself for this, I don't know with Kassie but with Sonya I used to get NO WARNING at all that an ear infection was starting except for the high fever. I had a lot of problems when we were living in NJ with her and her ears , we were about to place tubes in them but we moved to PA and the first winter she only got one infection , that was the last one she ever had. Her bronchitis then started getting really bad and the doctor started giving her the flu shot, it works wonders for her and she has been getting it every year since , same with Rebecca.
Bottom line is they can get VERY sick and it's not because you do not take proper care of them , it just happens. Darn , the day Sonya was put in the hospital with croup I had taken her to the doctor's office and he said it was a "plain" cold and sent us home with no other medication than Robitussin, that same night she was admited in the hospital with croup!
I know it hurts to see them hurt , but sometimes we can't control that. {{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}

Aw Glo! {{{{HUGS}}}} for you and your poor DD. It is so hard to see them when they don't feel well. Don't beat yourself up over this. Unfortunately, as parents we have no way of knowing how really bad our children feel, and sometimes it's hard to know when to do something more about how they are.

{{hugs}} Glo, we aren't perfect, don't beat yourself up for this. I'll say another prayer for her and you.

More {{{hugs}}} (gentle ones) for your DD, Glo. I'll keep her in my thoughts and prayers. I hope she's feeling better soon.

YIKES...I just saw this Glo....I'm keeping her in my thoughts. Britt had a good ear infection this summer but nothing this extreme - those drops really do do the trick!!!!! Good luck to her and give her extra hugs for being such a good kid as they were digging on her!!!! Poor thing!

Lots of good thoughts and prayers coming your way.

PD for you both. There are alot of new viruses and bacterias going around. It's not your fault. It sounds like she's getting the proper treatment. Hope she's feeling better soon :sunny:

Saying a prayer for you and your sweet daughter, Glo.

(((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter