If we all wish very hard...

SuiteDisney

<font color=CC66CC>Short Post Man cracks me up!<br
...think lots of happy thoughts and spread some pixie dust, there just might be one more special surprise for Stephanie. ;) :D

When I was at AKL last year, I made friends with Lynn, who worked in concierge. This year she was my itinerary planner for our upcoming trip. She just switched to a different position at WDW, but I sent her an email and told her about Stephanie and asked if it might be possible for a complementary upgrade to concierge for Stephanie and her family. This was Lynn's answer that I just received:
---------------------
Hi Laura,

Thanks for the message! I will let someone at Animal Kingdom Lodge know about this. I really hope that we can do this for her. Hope to see you soon and I will let you know if it's possible.

Lynn
---------------------

Lynn is such a sweetheart and I know she'll do everything she can. I was hesitant to let anyone know what I was trying to do until I found out for sure, but I decided that it had a better chance of happening if we all put our wishes and Disney magic together.

SO WISH REAL HARD FOR STEPHANIE!

I'M WISHING!!!! :)

Thank you *********** - that was really sweet (suite) of you!!!

***********~
You are awesome!! Here is wishing, hoping and praying that it can happen!!

ºoº~*~ºoº~*~ºoº~*~ºoº~*~ºoº~*~ºoº~*~ºoº

*Throws buckets and buckets of pixie dust!*

ºoº~*~ºoº~*~ºoº~*~ºoº~*~ºoº~*~ºoº~*~ºoº

Hope this works!

Wishing hard and crossing my fingers. What a thoughtful thing to do, Laura

When I get home from work, me and Simba are gonna jump up and down and roll in catnip, wishing for the best! :D

What a wonderful thing for you to do! Pixie dust to her and {{{{{{HUGS}}}}}} to you!

What a sweet thing for you to do! I'm wishing very hard!! And throwing out some PD, too!!

I wish, I wish, I wish they can. I wish, I wish, I wish they can. I wish, I wish, I wish they can. I wish, I wish, I wish they can. I wish, I wish, I wish they can. I wish, I wish, I wish they can. I wish, I wish, I wish they can. I wish, I wish, I wish they can. I wish, I wish, I wish they can. I wish, I wish, I wish they can. I wish, I wish, I wish they can. I wish, I wish, I wish they can. I wish, I wish, I wish they can. I wish, I wish, I wish they can. I wish, I wish, I wish they can. I wish, I wish, I wish they can. I wish, I wish, I wish they can. I wish, I wish, I wish they can. I wish, I wish, I wish they can. I wish, I wish, I wish they can. I wish, I wish, I wish they can. I wish, I wish, I wish they can. I wish, I wish, I wish they can. I wish, I wish, I wish they can. I wish, I wish, I wish they can. I wish, I wish, I wish they can. I wish, I wish, I wish they can. I wish, I wish, I wish they can...

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

What Saffron said!!!!!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Loads more PD headed that way!!!!!!!!!!!

Debbie

Ditto to what Saffron said! :)

I'm wishing really hard, with fingers and toes crossed.

Thanks, Laura!

Wishing really hard for the magic for Stephanie...from another Stephanie

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Pixie Dust for Stephanie!

tinkanim.gif

goofhead04a.gif

I've got a good feeling about this!!!

Way to Go Laura!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter