If we all wish very hard...

SuiteDisney

<font color=CC66CC>Short Post Man cracks me up!<br
...think lots of happy thoughts and spread some pixie dust, there just might be one more special surprise for Stephanie. ;) :D

When I was at AKL last year, I made friends with Lynn, who worked in concierge. This year she was my itinerary planner for our upcoming trip. She just switched to a different position at WDW, but I sent her an email and told her about Stephanie and asked if it might be possible for a complementary upgrade to concierge for Stephanie and her family. This was Lynn's answer that I just received:
---------------------
Hi Laura,

Thanks for the message! I will let someone at Animal Kingdom Lodge know about this. I really hope that we can do this for her. Hope to see you soon and I will let you know if it's possible.

Lynn
---------------------

Lynn is such a sweetheart and I know she'll do everything she can. I was hesitant to let anyone know what I was trying to do until I found out for sure, but I decided that it had a better chance of happening if we all put our wishes and Disney magic together.

SO WISH REAL HARD FOR STEPHANIE!

Fishbone†

<font color=blue>Does strange things while sleepin
I'M WISHING!!!! :)

Thank you *********** - that was really sweet (suite) of you!!!

Mom2Em

<font color=red>Member of the SHY DIS'ers<br><font
***********~
You are awesome!! Here is wishing, hoping and praying that it can happen!!

#1 Disney Fan

DIS Veteran
ºoº~*~ºoº~*~ºoº~*~ºoº~*~ºoº~*~ºoº~*~ºoº

*Throws buckets and buckets of pixie dust!*

ºoº~*~ºoº~*~ºoº~*~ºoº~*~ºoº~*~ºoº~*~ºoº

Hope this works!

nativetxn

<font color=teal>Moderator<br><font color=red>Hono
Wishing hard and crossing my fingers. What a thoughtful thing to do, Laura

catsrule

Mary Jo
When I get home from work, me and Simba are gonna jump up and down and roll in catnip, wishing for the best! :D

Boots

<font color=green>Smiling at you!!!</font><br><fon
What a wonderful thing for you to do! Pixie dust to her and {{{{{{HUGS}}}}}} to you!

dizneenut

PINK is my signature color
What a sweet thing for you to do! I'm wishing very hard!! And throwing out some PD, too!!

Saffron

Palm Tree Hugger
I wish, I wish, I wish they can. I wish, I wish, I wish they can. I wish, I wish, I wish they can. I wish, I wish, I wish they can. I wish, I wish, I wish they can. I wish, I wish, I wish they can. I wish, I wish, I wish they can. I wish, I wish, I wish they can. I wish, I wish, I wish they can. I wish, I wish, I wish they can. I wish, I wish, I wish they can. I wish, I wish, I wish they can. I wish, I wish, I wish they can. I wish, I wish, I wish they can. I wish, I wish, I wish they can. I wish, I wish, I wish they can. I wish, I wish, I wish they can. I wish, I wish, I wish they can. I wish, I wish, I wish they can. I wish, I wish, I wish they can. I wish, I wish, I wish they can. I wish, I wish, I wish they can. I wish, I wish, I wish they can. I wish, I wish, I wish they can. I wish, I wish, I wish they can. I wish, I wish, I wish they can. I wish, I wish, I wish they can. I wish, I wish, I wish they can...

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

debster812

<font color=blue>DIS Earth Angel!<br><font color=0
What Saffron said!!!!!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Loads more PD headed that way!!!!!!!!!!!

Debbie

CarolG

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
Ditto to what Saffron said! :)

I'm wishing really hard, with fingers and toes crossed.

Thanks, Laura!

Boo'sMom

<font color=teal>Talks to the people in LK's head<
Wishing really hard for the magic for Stephanie...from another Stephanie

ChiTownZee

"You have no idea what I'm capable of."-Evil Queen
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Pixie Dust for Stephanie!

Goofyposter

Director of Farmland Defense
tinkanim.gif

goofhead04a.gif

I've got a good feeling about this!!!

Way to Go Laura!!!!

DISNEY DINING PROMO CARD OFFER!

The Disney Dining Promo Card is a great way for you to “Stay, Play, and Dine” at Walt Disney World this summer. This offer is available for arrivals from June 25 to September 14, 2023.

Click Here for a No-Obligation Quote!