If money were no object...

Would definately pick Club Level at the Polynesian! We just stayed Garden View at the Poly in August (although we could see the lake from the side of the balcony :thumbsup2 bonus)

I think that Poly is the perfect spot and gorgeous and wouldnt hestitate to stay there again!

AGREED!::yes:: Poly is awesome. I stayed there twice when I was a teenager and have visited every time we go. Being very conservative, I can never bring myself to spend $400/night :scared1:for a hotel, but if cost was not a consideration I would love to bring my kids to the Poly. Love the monorail, view of fireworks, water pageant and the islands feel.

Think of the memories you have. Perhaps be a little less conservative and stay there, and allow your kids to have the same memories??

I would stay theme park view of either the Contemporary, Grand Floridian or Polynesian.

I've only stayed at the CR in a garden wing, garden view room and while I really liked that room, I'd like to try a theme park room.
I've never stayed at the other 2 resorts and have always wanted to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter