if it sounds too good to be true it is.

itsdisneytime

oh my, am i day dreaming about Disney again?
I almost had a great deal and now here I am looking for one.

I had a family member of mine who is active duty tell me that right now where we are active duty military and retired miltary can purchase 4 day non hopping disney tickets for $97 ...I wanted to die as I am going on May 19th and he said he would gladly purchase them for me as a gift!

Well, the too good to be true part is ..... the tickets dont come activated here, they activate them at the gate when you get there and the active duty person must be there to activate them. Unfortunately for me this is not an option so I am stuck still scavaging for a great ticket deal.

Does anyone here know of a good deal on tickets? I am staying off site as it turns out for financial reasons ... and I booked the hotel through bookit.com which offered me a 5 day park ticket for the price of a 3 day... is that the best deal out there?

I apprecaite the help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter