If I want to write a letter regarding the service we received..?

chocovrdmicears

DIS Veteran
We just returned from our second stay at POP. Unfortunately DS6 got really sick :sick: during our stay. The service we received from the CMs at POP was exceptional. They went above and beyond to help us. I really want to let them know how thankful and appreciative we are. Do I write to the manager of POP or should I address my letter to Disney customer relations? Or both? Does anyone have the address of either?

Hi! I just got back from a stay from Pop and my son got really sick also and they were really great with the service we recieved. Way above and beyond. First I am sorry your son got really sick. I hope he is doing better. I was wondering the same thing. I asked for the general managers name at the front desk and I plan on writing him and Guest Relations both although I do not know if that is who I should address that to. I hope that helps.

Hi! I just got back from a stay from Pop and my son got really sick also and they were really great with the service we recieved. Way above and beyond. First I am sorry your son got really sick. I hope he is doing better. I was wondering the same thing. I asked for the general managers name at the front desk and I plan on writing him and Guest Relations both although I do not know if that is who I should address that to. I hope that helps.

Thanks..he is doing better but still sick...We are hoping he will be back to normal by Christmas. I hope your son is feeling better!
Could you PM me the name of the general manager at POP please. :)

You should be getting a survey from the Pop Century resort within a few weeks of returning. It specifically asks for feedback on the service you received from CM's. It would be a good place to include these comments.

If it's the 'proper' way or not, I can't tell you. ;) What I did twice after trips that I've ran into CM's that needing some serious praising, is go to the WDW-website.

There is an option on there to sent email and specify the title of the email. There's an option like 'recent resort stay' or something like that. Anyhow, I used that option to explain what happened and which CM's were involved. Include names if you know them, if not, simply give as many details as you can. Within about a week I had a responding email and a follow up phone call on the second mail I sent that also included a small 'oh, and this could've been dealt with better'.

If I would've had any doubt still left if this would've worked, I would soon find out on my first trip after sending that first kuddo's mail. I ran into a CM I met on the previous trip. He thanked me for sending the mail, all of the CM's -including him- that were mentioned in it got a 'good for you' and positive note in their file because of it. One of them had even been promoted since, got too many kuddos so the GF stole him. ;)

wdw.guest.communications@disneyworld.com; also, other contact information is readily available at disneyworld.com (look for words to the effect of Contact Us).

I would email there... it take a bit but each time I've emailed I've not only gotten an email reply but a phone call back from a CM confirming they got the email and to thank me/discuss with me and ensure to to me that the person/s I was writing about managers were being forwarded a copy of the emails and the emails would be put on the specific CM's records as recognition of a job well done. :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

I'm sorry to hear anyone gets sick at WDW, especially kids. However, it is great to know that the CMs did what they could to make the best of a bad situation. Hope all the kids are better now :earsboy:

I am so sorry that your child was sick but glad that they took care of you.

Luckily my kids stayed fairly healthy but I wanted to say that I also just returned from POP was was super impressed at the exceptional service there. Everyone I encountered was very nice and went above and beyond to help. We were even able to get a cot brought up to the room at 3am (don't ask why :sad2:) without hesitation. Every common area was spotless including the rooms. Early in the morning there was always workers cleaning, pruning, weeding, etc. Anyway, sorry to ramble on but just wanted to say I am so impressed with POP.

Hope he feels better soon.

melissa

We went to Disney in Sept and I unfortunately had a miscarriage at 12 1/2 weeks pregnant and had surgery at Celebration Hospital while I was there. We stay at POFQ and the front end manager went above and beyond for us. Some things she did for us was: sent a food basket to our room with snacks and drinks, sent my 3 year old daughter various toys from the gift shop (coloring books, 2 princess dolls with changable clothes, Mickey twist up crayons, princess activity set and a picture card signed by the princesses), she called me various times for my last 3 days since I had to stay in our room because I was very sick, brought me lunch and POFQ does not have room service at all, set me up with free internet and let us check out at 2 PM. I got a Thank You card and sent it to her and addressed it to her and her staff. I don't know if that was the right thing to do but I hope she got recognized for it. I also gave rave reviews on the survey sent to us when we got back.
I am sorry your child got sick. It makes your trip aweful as you feel bad for your child when they are suppose to be having the time of their life in Disney!

While it is certainly no fun to be sick or to have to care for someone who is sick at Disney, it is certainly refreshing to read a positive post about the service several of you received.

It certainly beats reading about someone complaining that they couldn't get the best room when they checked in (never mind that everyone else checking in wants that same room too!) or any of the other relatively minor complaints people seem to have.

I also got sick when I was there recently and couldn't say enough about the wonderful and patient CM that walked me through all my options. It was about 9:40 pm and the van to CentraCare only ran until 10:00 pm. She had another CM on another line calling the van to come get me while she stayed on the line to finish telling me what I had to do to be picked up; dropped off, etc.

CentraCare was awesome; I told them I can get escalate to bronchitis in several hours and they treated me as if I already had it. I was set to fly home a few days later, and had they not, I may not have been able to fly. There was a pharmacy right behind the clinic, and then they took me back to the resort, since they had picked me up, even though it was after ten p.m.

I have to say it made a dismal situation better knowing that even the next morning I was starting to feel better.

I sent a note through the link that was published by Katie above, and received not only an e-mail reply but a follow-up phone call thanking me for the compliments for their staff.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter