IF I stay offsite, how early does monorail run from Epcot?

lorilori

DIS Veteran
Hi. IF I stay offsite (still debating this big decision), would I be able to park at Epcot and take the monorail to TTC at 8:30 in the morning? Does the monorail run that early from Epcot even though Epcot now doesn't open until 10:am? I'd like to park at Epcot since that's ultimately where we'll end up at the end of the day. Thanks!

Your plan to park at Epcot is a good one if you are finishing the day there, but you may have to wait awhile for the first monorail. The Epcot monorail beam is powered up between 8:30 and 8:45, and the first train will be arriving around 9:00.

Thanks so much for your reply. Would you know if the Epcot parking lot would be open by 8:30 or do they not open that until later as well? Thank you!

I don't know for sure, but I expect at least one lane to be open. The trams won't be running, but you won't need them at that hour.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest