If I dont use a TS one day can it be carried over...

LipGlossQueen

Earning My Ears
to the next day so I can have two TS meals?

Hi, everyone. I'm very new to all of this. We are going to Disney next month for the first time so this whole dinner plan thing is a little confusing. The day we arrive we are inly using our Quick service credits so the next day we have 2 reservations for table service meals. Is this okay? Thanks.

to the next day so I can have two TS meals?

Hi, everyone. I'm very new to all of this. We are going to Disney next month for the first time so this whole dinner plan thing is a little confusing. The day we arrive we are inly using our Quick service credits so the next day we have 2 reservations for table service meals. Is this okay? Thanks.

Once you check in, you will have all your credits to use as you want until 11:59 of the night of the day you checkout. You don't have to use a QS (Quick Serivce), TS (Table Service) and snack each day.

So yes, you can use no TS credits Day 1, and then 2 TS credits on Day 2.

Yes, you may do that. When you check in at your resort, your dining credits are pooled together and given in one lump sum. So, if you are staying 5 nights, you will receive 5CS, 5TS, and 5SC per person right when you check in. You are free to use them however you'd like. You can use 2CS credits one day, 3TS credits the next day, or any combination you can think of. :)

your credits are based on the number of nights you are there and not for the number of days. I thought I would mention this since you said you are new.

If you want a meal credit left for your day of departure you need to take this into consideration. Usually we only use one credit on our day of arrival and then we have one for when we leave. You can use snacks for healthy options; so, you may be able to make a meal of snacks.

The way it works is that when you check in, you are given access via your resort key cards to ALL your party's credits in a lump sum.

If you have a party of 4 (for the sake of convenience we'll make them all dining adults over age 9) staying for 5 nights (not days) on the regular plan, then each guest will get 5 TS, 5 CS and 5 snacks in the account. The full account will be 20 TS, 20 CS and 20 snacks for the full stay.

All these credits must be used by midnight AFTER the party has checked out of the resort. That's it. You can use them in any combination on whatever day you wish, as long as you make sure not to leave any behind when you're done. (Not that there's any penalty for that other than losing the value of those credits.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter