IF i can only do 3 of 4 parks at WDW what one to skip

Easy. It's my standard operating procedure - even if I'm there longer - to only do 3 parks.

Magic Kingdom - it is the classic
Epcot - I've always loved it
Animal Kingdom - Animals. And now Pandora.

There is not enough at Studios that interests me for me to justify even taking a partial day and wasting travel time between parks, so it's an easy skip for me.

I'm assuming you won't have park hoppers? If you only have base tickets I would choose AK, MK, and Epcot. If you have 3 day park hoppers I would do AK by itself, Epcot with HS in one day, and MK by itself.

Man ... Impressive that Hollywood studios still doesn't get any votes yet after toy story land. I'm interested to see which Park gets the boot when star wars land comes to fruition.

I second the park hoppers. I would do EMM for AK and then get fast passes for HS that night, then do one epcot and one MK.

It depends on the ages and interests of your travel party IMO. We love each park for different reasons. If you have young kids I would probably choose to skip Epcot, although it’s my family’s favorite park (but my kids are older). AK is our least favorite overall, but we never skip it completely because our 2 favorite rides are there (FOP and EE).

We would skip Epcot.

My kids are 18 and 12. Their favorites rides at WDW are TOT and RNRC. No way would we skip DHS especially now that TSL is open.

AK is so unique and has great rides.

not Including WS Epcot is a 4 hour park. Since my kids can take or leave Epcot we would definitely skip it.

Another vote for Epcot. It's easily our least favourite park. We love MK and AK and could never skip HS because RNRC is one of our absolute favourite WDW rides.

Man ... Impressive that Hollywood studios still doesn't get any votes yet after toy story land. I'm interested to see which Park gets the boot when star wars land comes to fruition.

For me it will still be Studios to skip. I do not like Star Wars at all, and I'm not a huge Toy Story fan. Had they gone with a Pixar-themed land more like what they did at DCA, I might reconsider as I love many of the Pixar movies. Toy Story is just not one that I LOVE - it's fine, but not on my list of favorites. (That said, I am booked for Play Time on 9/8 to experience it with a small crowd...but if reviews come back negative about the 8-9am slot (like the 7-8am people are still allowed to ride things after 8) I'll likely just skip it.)

And just as a note, even when my sister was 3 and I was 8 we loved Epcot. So everyone is different - I'd never write off Epcot just because kids might be younger.

Wouldn't happen as we always have park hoppers, I have an annual pass but if it did - HS, Epcot and AK. We tend to hop in and out of parks every day and have never, in over 30 years of going spent an entire day in just one park.

I agree that it depends on your party. Personally, I think the extra money for hoppers is totally worth it. If hoppers are definitely out, I would skip HS (but I know my DS would disagree with this!).

It depends on your family, but if I was in that position and I have been, right now I would skip DHS. I have skipped DAK when it was under construction, but honestly, I would try to add another day.

Honestly, I usually skip Epcot. In fact, I did on my last trip. I love Epcot, but I don't usually drink at Disney except maybe once or twice with dinner and I live in a big city with access to food from all over the world. There aren't many actual "rides" there.

HS gets a lot of hate, but ToT is my #1 ride of all the parks. I also love RnR and I even love Muppets. TSM is another top attraction to me.

It really depends on age groups and interests.

I’m in the same predicament and I don’t have hoppers.

Under normal circumstances I would probably consider skipping HS or Epcot.

However, because we are there just before Xmas and want to embrace all things festive, we’ve decided to skip AK. It was a very challenging decision to come to however.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter