IF i can only do 3 of 4 parks at WDW what one to skip

Epcot - Hands down my favorite park, Love TT and Mission Space. World Showcase is so much fun, Food & Wine is also my fave!
Animal Kingdom - The theme is incredible and how much this park has changed for the better since opening is amazing. Love FOP and Pandora.
Magic Kingdom - A Classic, you have to see the Castle at least once per trip! I love all the classic rides

Hollywood studios just seems off for me. I never liked the theme, the rides are OK (I dont really do TOT or RnRC) and it seems too small for the money. however I'm liking it more as we just drop in randomly.

It is always so interesting to see the differences in opinions. I agree with basically everything Matt, above, posted. Also, unless it is part of a package (and now we are AP holders) we NEVER get the park hopper option, it adds a huge cost to the ticket, and so much time is wasted in travel between parks and security, and lines, to us it is not worth it.

If AK were the only park in existence, we would of course go, because Disney parks are great! But it is by far my least favorite, it doesn't feel very Disney. It is hot, with low air circulation, and the crush at the beginning of the day for FOP is scary and takes forever, I have never seen a line like that in 30 years of Disney. A great ride, unless you get motion sickness, but our family was starting to splinter in line, some of us just thought nothing was worth that wait, and we got there before opening!

I LOVE Epcot, I think it just depends on the interests of your family. Someone above said it was a 4 hour park, I think just the opposite, it is huge and probably takes longer than all of the other parks. If you like to travel, it is fun to see reproductions of buildings you may already have seen while traveling....Doge's Palace, Chateau Frontenac (although someone told me the building in Canada is actually a combination of buildings). Also, you don't have to be a drinker. I never drink in Epcot, although I do notice drunk people during Food and Wine. Epcot is delightful.

HS may be small, but the atmosphere is great! We can't wait to see TSL. I don't know if they have changed the Tower of Terror to Marvel yet. We were in California last month and that one has already been changed. It looked strange and sad, like it didn't know exactly what it was! The classic TOT had such amazing theming, it is a pity that Disney changed it.

I don't know if they have changed the Tower of Terror to Marvel yet. We were in California last month and that one has already been changed. It looked strange and sad, like it didn't know exactly what it was! The classic TOT had such amazing theming, it is a pity that Disney changed it.

ToT is still Twilight Zone strong in DHS, no worries. ;)

On my last trip, a girls trip, we only had two park days and we went to MK and AK. If we had had another day it would have been spent in Epcot.

On a family trip, HS is a must for my husband. He actually doesn’t like MK that much :confused: AK is my favorite park so we would either skip MK or Epcot.

2 ways to approach it. IF there is an after hours party at MK (the one you pay $89-119 for) I would do that party and the other 3 parks on the 3 days, with touring MK mostly just during that party. The lines are so short you can ride just about everything in 3 hours....

Otherwise I would do one park each day for Epcot and MK, and do one split day, 1/2 at AK and 1/2 at Studios.

I think we are going to skip HS Our party is 2 adults no kids and its during Food and wine so epcot is a must
Ok, now that I know who's going I'll be in the minority and say skip MK. To me the other three parks have more to do for adults and they aren't nearly as mobbed as MK always is. Like you said, Epcot is a must. AK and HS have more thrills, shows, and things to see that appeal to me than MK.

Ok, now that I know who's going I'll be in the minority and say skip MK. To me the other three parks have more to do for adults and they aren't nearly as mobbed as MK always is. Like you said, Epcot is a must. AK and HS have more thrills, shows, and things to see that appeal to me than MK.
It’s so funny how different everyone’s opinions are. I’m not sure if this thread has really even been that helpful lol. We go with just Dh and I and we both have said mk is by far our favorite.

I couldn't do it and would have to splurge for Park Hoppers which is something we normally don't do.

MK is a must do because it's heart of WDW.

Epcot is a must do because I love World Showcase.

DHS is a must do because of RnR and ToT and BatB.

AK gets a full day to itself because it's my 2nd fave park after MK. We were there opening week and that park has had my heart from the beginning.

Huge Star Wars fans here....no way we would skip HS. We are NOT Avatar fans at all, just got back from 8-day DW Trip and did not like AK at all.

We would skip Animal Kingdom.

We are doing this for the first time this October. DD has 2 days off for Fall break from college, and we are making a trip to WDW. We normally don't travel all the way from PA for a short stay, but we were able to find flights for $125. We have 3 park days planned and had to skip one. So our least favorite park is HS. It has always been that way. We have done park hopping before and it has not worked for us. Too much wasted time.

Since you don't have kids and its during F&W,
I would skip HS. Once SWGE opens, then it becomes difficult to decide which one to skip if any.

Magic Kingdom is a must do several days. EPCOT is a must especially on days when the bands play in the world showcase. So that leaves us with skipping HS (Cinemagine Kingdom) or Animal Kingdom. I am going to HS even though there is not that much to do there now. Animal Kingdom just doesn't really appeal to me. I go just to see Lion King and walk around Pandora. Rides are not my thing. AK is hot.

what 3 would you do and why?

Currently, would say DHS. Part of that is some less than great experiences there in the past. The other is just how 'lacking' it feels compared to itself in the past. TSL is taking a fair bit of the space that was utilized by the Back Lot Tour (I believe). But until Galaxy's Edge opens, it still feels like it's lacking relative to when Lights Cars Action and Streets of America were still up.

That may be a bit because of our tendency to go in the winter months, and losing out on the Osborne Lights kind of puts another dampener on our enthusiasm for the park.

But things must change and all that.

I’d let FP+ chose AK or HS on day 3 ... depending if you can get FP+ on FoP or SDD.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!