Ideas how to make this happen?

disneyorvegas

Mouseketeer
EEEK! I don't think my DD's will ever forgive me. We (DD12, DD10 and myself) were all going to run the Jingle Jungle 5k in memory of my DH in November. Well, I completely missed the boat and now it is sold out! It seems like the charities all need you to fundraise either large amounts or they only have registrations for the half. Does anyone have any ideas on how we can still run this race? TIA!

There's a guy named Craig who started a list a few years ago. Maybe he can help. ;)

Wow, that really sold out fast! I didn't register till almost August for that race last year. Have you talked to a Travel agent? I know they can sometimes get you into the bigger races if you purchase a vacation package through them. I'm not sure about the 5K's though. Good luck!

I wanted to run the 10k during marathon weekend but sold out in hours. I did sign up for the half but thought doing a 10k the day before would be nice...I checked out all the charities and not all of them offer the 10k race or 5k as an option but some did. The ones that did, most of them were sold out and offered a waiting list but one...of that one they wanted to raise $1500 dollars. That's a bit much. I am not a good fund raiser either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter