Icon of the Seas prices - dropping?

peacefrogdog

DIS Veteran
For a while I was tracking prices on Icon for Nov 2024. An ocean view balcony for 2 people was priced at ~ 5000 Canadian (~ 3700 USD) in January 2023 was going for new double that amount by Feb 2024. However when I checked recently the prices were back to the same as they were in early 2023. I didn't do a deep dive to see if cruising prices in general have dropped the past few months or for other ships in the RC fleet.

Has anyone noticed any similar drops in pricing for ships other than Icon? I'm wondering if the hype is starting to fade now that it has been sailing for a few months vs this being some other trend for cruising in general.

Out of the 7 rooms I have booked on 4 upcoming cruises, at least 4 have gone down recently. One has gone down over $1k! I wasn't thrilled with the prices when they released the cruises earlier this year (but had bought Next cruise certificates so I was stuck booking them), so I am super happy they're going down.

I wish the prices for suites would go down but those only seem to be going up! However, this didn't stop us from booking a suite on Icon for November! 🤣

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter