Ice Cream Social

and it was great and it makes for a very affordable character meal. It is just icecream and cookies but a lot of it we did it in early Oct of 2002 and it was not crowded so lots of character interaction.
Our DD was late 2's at the time absolutely loved it.

We went to the Ice Cream Social for the first time last September. It was my husband, our daughter (22 months old at the time) and me. Our daughter absolutely loved it! The characters came around twice and spent a good deal of time with her and of course she loved the ice cream too. It was a fun and inexpensive way to cool down, relax and meet Mickey, Pluto, Chip and Dale in the middle of a hot day. We got some great video and pictures at the social b/c the characters were not rushed at all. They even stayed and played peek-a boo for a few minutes and that was so great to get on video. My daughter loves to watch herself on video playing with Mickey, Pluto, Chip and Dale. Our server kept checking on us to make sure the characters made their way to our table and to make sure we were okay with drinks etc. We will definitely do this again.

We try to go each trip. It's a fun way to greet the characters. The ice cream is really good, and the character interaction is great. There aren't too many people there, so the characters can spend more time with you. The first time we took DS he was about 2.5 and he loved it.

Ann:earsgirl:

You can get rehitched there too!

I have to agree with everyone else! I thought it was great :) It's a really nice afternoon break ... and a great way to spend some time with the characters.

I think I have seen information on this before, but forgot to write it down. Is this a daily event? Do you need a PS?

THANKS!:confused:

We did it a few weeks ago and thought it was great. You do need a PS, but they don't offer many each day. It would be a good idea to schedule this as soon as possible. I would suggest requesting the last sitting of the day so that there will be fewer people there. We got the last one because that was all that was available. It was really good because we were the last ones there and the characters came by that many more times.

::MickeyMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter