Ibotta

Wife loves it...with the app and scanning of receipts it’s so simple, less effort than clipping coupons!
Many of the offers on Ibotta also have current coupons and offers on SavingStar and Checkout51 so there are plenty of opportunities to save even more and double or triple dip.

I love it. For the most part I'm only buying things that I normally buy anyway. For example there's $4.00 back on two bottles of Purex at Walmart, I'm about out of Purex and need to buy more. The cost of Purex at Walmart is lower than where I normally grocery shop anyways so I will be picking it up there!

I buy almond or coconut milk weekly and there's typically a .75 on that.

There are times when I buy things that I wouldn't normally buy, but I like that because I get to try out new things (like Lentil pasta which I ended up loving!).

So far my lifetime earnings are $133.30, I joined on February 12th. I only have one teammate so I'm not really getting much benefit from that, but it's still great! I cash out every $20, why I don't know but I just don't want it sitting in the ibotta app.... It goes into an account that I only use for overseas travel (Capital One 360 debit card with no international fees). So it'll be a nice little bonus when I am off on my next trip and have a couple hundred extra dollars saved!

I've used Ibotta for 2 or 3 years and have earned $276 so far. As others have said, it goes in streaks as far as how many rebates there are that I find useful. I usually cash out every $20 and use the earnings to add to my vacation savings.

I also use Shopkicks and Fetch Rewards, which is a super slow earner, but very easy.

I signed up for Ibotta in March of this year and am really not happy with the service at all. I did an online purchase for $3.00 reward and 3 weeks later it says its still processing (it STILL hasn't credited and says it can take up to 90 days). Because of this, I missed out on the $10 bonus for joining which is crap. On top of that, their app hardly ever seems to work on my phone. I can't tell you how many times I've tried to scan receipts only to get errors from the app that its not working.

I've been a member for not quite 3 years and have gotten back $663. I go in spurts where I may not use it for months at a time and then like this month I used it several times.

My only complaint is several times I've had issues where they've tried to screw me out of a rebate or a bonus and I've had to send a message to get it properly applied.

I would not let my earnings compile to a large amount...
If for whatever reason they decide to cancel your acct you will not be able to redeem that money.

I've made $144 since I started 6 months ago. I cash out to paypal as soon as I reach the $20 threshold. There are many items on the app that I don't use, so most of mine are the .25 or .50 rebates.

I've been a member for 4 years and have earned $449, so around $110/year. I don't think that's too bad for a few minutes per week of checking offers and taking photos.

I have a question. Do you get rewarded for buying certain things? How does it work?

It's a rebate app. You go in, find a store (like Walmart) and go through and see what you use. You click on it, and it gets added to "your offers". When you go buy the product, you scan your receipt and Ibotta credits you the rebate. Basically, this is like mailing in Proof of Purchases long ago, but now it's done over an app and the money goes into an account.

There are website offers you can do too, BUT for those offers, you MUST go through the Ibotta app for the rebates to work.

Wife loves it...with the app and scanning of receipts it’s so simple, less effort than clipping coupons!

I still clip coupons. There are times you can double down or more on things. I've had many a times where I'll get 2 of something for free due to BOGO on the items then have a coupon or two, then get a rebate on top of it.

I love ibotta. I’m going to cash out soon because I have almost 300 atm. I like to do their bonuses they offer. Yesterday I had a bonus by 3 items get a additional $3. I spent 4.30 and ibotta paid me 6.50.

I have earned $269.14 in about a year and a half. I also have $10.35 pending from mobile shopping. The only time I will buy something we don’t normally use, is when a bonus pops up that makes it free.

On Friday I went to walmart (which is a big deal because I loathe walmart), and spent $37ish with tax. I got $4 for purex , $1 for pine sol, $1 for dryer sheets, 2.50 for hair dye, $1 for cheese, 25 cents for tea, and 25 cents for Canada Dry. Then yesterday we went to Kroger. I got four fage yogurts for $1 each and there was 75 cent rebate. So I spent about $42, and got $21.75 back in bonuses on stuff I buy all the time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter