I wonder how SandraC, is doing?

Snowwark

DIS Veteran
I've been thinking about Sandra quite alot these days. After all her planning, and the problems she had with her TA, I sure hope everything has worked out fine and that she's having a wonderful trip. :)

snowprince.gif

Hi Snowwark! Funny, I was thinking the same thing about Sandra and almost posted the same question, too. I hope she was able to get everything sorted out, but I'm sure she's having a wonderful time, anyway. I guess we'll find out Sunday, I'm sure she'll be back on the DIS as soon as she gets home! :D

Julie

off-site '86,'87
DXL July 00
DXL November 00 (no kids)
off-site March 01
CSR & ASMu July 01

Sandra sounded so excited before she left. I think she knew her countdown time to the nearest minute! I certainly hope everything is going as planned and that she and her family are having a great (and warm) time as we speak!

dondaisys.gif

CindyAnn
Co-moderator - Restaurants Board & Canadian Board

Seems many were thinking the same thing. It's funny how much that common bond (Disney!) can change total strangers to friends. It would be hard to believe that SandraC is NOT having a great time (sharks, cribs and all) LOL. I'm sure we well hear from her the moment she arrives back.
Canadave

I've been thinking about her too. I'm sure that both SandraC and Hockeymom are having a great time. I can hardly wait to hear how things went for them.

eeyorebtfly1.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter