I win!! Coldest temps today!!! Stay warm!!!

I just looked at my temperature station and it is -18 right now with a wind chill of -35. It was -62 at 5:15am with the windchill. It is supposed to get colder as the day wears on and the wind will pick up. How crazy is that!!!!:santa: :woohoo:

This is said with love from someone who will be looking at single digits tomorrow and longing for summer:

Sorry, it appears to me that you LOSE!!:eek: Those people drinking tropical drinks by the pool are the winners!!

Best wishes. Bundle up, have some hot tea, and stay warm!!

Just an update on the icebox of the north. It was -27 straight temp when I got up at 7:00 this morning. Just a tiny breeze so it occationally drops to -32 . It was -49 at 2:00 am with the wind. Daughter went Ice Fishing again last night, but the amazing thing - even to me was: PEOPLE DID THE POLAR PLUNGE YESTERDAY!!!! That is when they cut a hole in the ice on a frozen lake and people jump in (swimsuits) for a moment!!!! :eek: :eek: It was at 11:30 am yesterday and our temp with the wind chill was :scared1: :scared1: -45 :scared1: :scared1: They were raising money for the Special Olympics :cheer2: :cheer2: so I get it but really people. They also had a golf tournament on the ice, a broomball tournament and a 5K run. We usually participate in the Polar Daze activities but my Mom was here all weekend so we sat it out. My favorite race is about 100 miles north of here in 2 weeks - "The Freeze your Gizzard - 5K" in International Falls. I know we are all nuts up here but we love it!! :cool1: :cool1: It is blindingly sunny though!! Have a good day!!

Yeah, we had a friend call and ask if we wanted to go tailgaiting in Green Bay today for the game... um, yeah, no thanks! We'll be watching from the comfort of our warm living room! :thumbsup2

Those are insane temperatures! I've lived in GA/FL my entire life and love warm weather. When my ex and I graduated college he was offered a job interview up in MN -- I said over my dead body will we live in cold like that. I'm a sipping-mojitos-by-the-pool-6-months-of-the-year kind of gal. :thumbsup2

Y'all stay warm now, ya hear!? :laughing:

I'm in the warmest place out of all the states, going to be 77-82 today! You guys have fun with that FREEZING weather! BRRRR

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter