I was bamboozled!

wo! sorry this happened... so clever

they made the chair moveable, so whens she put it down they used it to cross the barrier to her kiosk.

I hope VMK will help, that was just evil.

As terrible as that is, I can't help but be impressed by this cunning. He rivals only the famed Moriarty in dastardly cleverness.

Now if only we had a detective of the likes of Sherlock Holmes to get to the bottom of this.

Oh my gosh, Coral! I'm so sorry someone was so heartless to do this to you -- I know how long you have been saving... I hope VMK returns your credits. Biggest hugs! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

My offer still stands. :hug:

It is sad to see such cruel acts in the final weeks of VMK. People should be coming together in support, not doing one last big scam.

I would appreciate the title of this scammer.

First, I'm sorry to hear this happened to you! 70,000 is no joke!

But, I want to be sure this doesn't happen to me and I don't really get what happened? Could you try to explain it one more time?

the guy came in and looked at my offer, he then left and came back. he told he had a free chair for my room. I put the chair, that he had apparently made moveable before he gave it to me, and moved to where it was sitting on the palm trunk that was in the one space in from of my Kiosk that wasn't covered by ropes. He then was able to complete my quest which really wasn't a quest and ran off with my 70,000 credits.

Always do a security task or 2 to make sure. Like say in the task "Go to Town Square" but make the task require you so say something unique like "Yensid rocks!"

you tell the code word to the right person you want to win.

Wow! That stinks, for sure, but I have to ask...why was your quest running? I never have my quest run for credit trades until the person I'm trading and myself are alone in a locked room.
I didn't know about the moveable item trick. Scammers are getting smarter!
So sorry that happened to you!
:grouphug:

I was hoping a could get someone in the game to trade for it, but I guess that was a stupid decision on my part.

ahhhhhh!! that's terrible. pure evil, as others have said. ):
i'm very sorry this has happened to you. :hug:

I was hoping a could get someone in the game to trade for it, but I guess that was a stupid decision on my part.

Oh, no! Not stupid. Could have happened to anyone and we all learn from each other. The scammers are most definitely out en force tonight. I was even taken for a pair of dreams ears. -sigh- My own fault as I was too quick to give him a pair for free, and then he laughed and told me that he now has two pairs to trade...
Hugs, girl. I hope you get your stitch hat!

I didn't think it was possible either..

I thought all things were reset to the original options when the item got a new owner? but I guess that's not the case.

It took a diabolical mind, twisted for evil! The Napoleon of Crime!

Aww i am so sorry about this. Hugs to you.
Can i please get this scammers name?

wo! sorry this happened... so clever

they made the chair moveable, so whens she put it down they used it to cross the barrier to her kiosk.

I hope VMK will help, that was just evil.

An evil genius. It's been a long time since I've read about a scam that I might have actually fallen for, but this is one such scam. It's a shame he doesn't put his cleverness to some productive use. What's even the point of scamming someone out of credits at this point in the game?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter