I was bamboozled!

Hi
So sorry this as happened to you coral, you helped me when i first started this game,pls if there is anything i can do ,let me know,would you plz also let me know their vmk name,so my grandson and i can avoid him plz.ty

Hey - so sorry Coral. This is probably the worst scam (and the smartest) I have ever heard of. All those credits - what a bummer. Sending pixie dust your way so you will be given your credits back. :tinker: Good luck!

Someone came into my lookng for stitch hat room looked around then said "brb". He came back and asked if a wanted a free chair for my room. So I went through with the trade. Little did I know that guy made his chair moveable before he came into my room and he moved it onto my palm trunk that ws blocking my quest kiosk. he then stole my 70,000 credits!

I've contacted vmk about this.

If you would like the name I will pm it to anybody who wants it.

This is pure evil. How could he come up with this plot?!:scared: This was by far the biggest scam of all scams.

The same thing happened to me two days ago but I only lost a tenth of the money you did. I am so very sorry this happened to you.:hug:

Hugs Hugs HUGS coral! That scammer is going to get his booty kicked by me and my minions! I hope you get your credits back, coral. :hug:

To be on the safe side, can you PM me the name? :)

CUTEBUNNEH.gif

So sorry to hear :(

That is very clever but yet very rude... if you can PM me the scammer, that would be great

Hi Coral,
- Hugs - I am so sorry to hear about this. That is just so awful that someone would do that. If you need anything at all (seriously) please let me know. Even though the game is ending I have been feeling happy with the way that people are getting along and helping others more. Until someone like this comes along, boo! Please PM me the name too when you get the chance.

~DreamTulip

The scary thing is that it seems he knew exactly what he was doing so it was more than likely NOT the first time he did it :(

This burns my biscuits!! :mad:

I'm sorry this happened to you, and to all the others who fell victim to this new scam. :hug:

Sorry thiss happened to you :hug:

Gosh, they are certainly getting more crafty then "glow-in-the-dark shirt" @_@

Very pure evil. I would never have thought of something like this!

And 70k? :eek:

Holy crud!

I wish you best luck to get your credits back! :hug:

Also can you PM me the name of the scammer?

That's happened to me before. As a result, I try to use dividers that can't be placed on. Luckily for me, the person was booted before they could do the quest. I make the quest task a code phrase in case that does happen.

So sorry! :hug:

EDIT: I want to find out who this is! Can you PM me?

My wife and I would like to gift you 40K - we're surely not going to need them before the end of VMK, and would like to help you after being scammed out of so much. :(

Send a pm my way and I'll go to my room with my kiosk. ;)

Suggestion: Use the explorer lamps, they work good :)
If you want 70K, I can give you it for free.

Suggestion: Use the explorer lamps, they work good :)
If you want 70K, I can give you it for free.

yeah what was weird was a few days ago I had the fleeting though I should put my DLR pumkin or mickey tv on the palm trunk.

Hindsight is 20/20 I guess. :headache:

and thanks to some great friends I don't have that far to go with credits :hug:

Ill be honest, he was a jerk, but that was really clever! I now i sound aweful, but how do people think of that? and how did the scammer KNOW you had a questroom, blocked off, and the chair could be used to access it? HOw did the scamer know you wouul put it in that room

I saw this person or other kiosk rooms aswell... everyone was telling owner about him too ;)

I saw this person or other kiosk rooms aswell... everyone was telling owner about him too ;)

wow. he's still trying to attempt to scam others? that's sad.

At least so many other know about him.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!